Author Topic: Pluging rule.  (Read 15956 times)

Offline FatalityMk

• Be Quick, Time Is Mana...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pluging rule.
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2010, 04:22 »
OMG PPL LETS AT LEAST START TO VOTE FOR THE RULE TO BE REVOKED!! IN THE LAST 10 GAMES AT LEAST 15 PEOPLE HAVE PLUGGED THEM SELFS OUT OF THE GAME THUS RUINNING IT... PLEASE RETURN THE OLD RULE SO WE CAN BAN THOSE FUCKING IDIOTS!! SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW CANT EVEN WRITE AS I SHOULD!!

P.S. SORRY FOR CURSING :)
Here is a posible rule (I was thinking of posting this tomorrow, but...):
Quote from: Game Rules
Unplugging is not allowed.
Unplugging10days
2warns
3weeks
5warns
45days
7warns
Permanently
What do you think?

mmm i like this :P and true they have to be punnished more harshly then just leaving... get this: i played yesterday a game and we were winning and 1 player of the opposite team asked me if he can leave...i though about it for 1-2mins and decided to let him go, he said friends were waiting him... i did not ban him cuz he asked me too... and other people dont even ask, instead they just plug and getaway with it until i report ofc :D

and yea i like this idea for this rule :P

Offline 7th.SkY

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2010, 09:24 »
If you ask me, I'd like to have pluggers banned for at least 15 days. :)

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2010, 13:51 »
1week more and I will change the rule.
Btw, I forgot to say that, after I change the rule a player that lost a connection will not be banned in game. The only way to do it, is to request on forum.

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2010, 17:38 »
Btw, I forgot to say that, after I change the rule a player that lost a connection will not be banned in game. The only way to do it, is to request on forum.

omg man it is the same thing :( only the ban will be longer... that wont stop people from leaveing i think... anyways at least something is done about it...preciated..

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2010, 17:46 »

That will not change much. Only number of new accounts on BN will incrase. Plugers will create couple new accounts and they will do the same thing.

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2010, 20:01 »
That will not change much. Only number of new accounts on BN will incrase. Plugers will create couple new accounts and they will do the same thing.
They will create new accounts even if game owner could ban them.
Also this topic is for plugging rule, not for users with more than 1 account.

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2010, 21:37 »
y but the idea is for people to stop leaving games...so if they create multiple accounts they wont stop destroying games...another rule must be voted in for the game to be 100% good... (but there is nothing perfect so a 100% good game would never exist :/ )

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2010, 12:53 »
y but the idea is for people to stop leaving games...so if they create multiple accounts they wont stop destroying games...another rule must be voted in for the game to be 100% good... (but there is nothing perfect so a 100% good game would never exist :/ )
Private games...

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2010, 13:51 »

I would not say that, because everyone is  checking stats of players, so will you leave the players with no stats to play with you, I think thay you will not.And also if they get into a noob game they will probably  be banned for beeing pro in noob game never mind they stats is 0.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline FatalityMk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2010, 19:56 »
ye niceguy, that is true :P but still there are people that leave even if they played 10-20 games at pd.eu
from now on i am not letting any one that hasnt played at least 20-25 games :P

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 18:51 »
Sorry for the delay, the rule was changed.

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 22:04 »
Private games...
You all people argue about pluggers. For some reason my connection was/is sometimes very unstable. I contacted my ISP provider, tried to settle some issues with them, they even came to my home and made all kinds of stability and noise test and everything worked well, though I get disconnect again. I can't predict when it'll happen and it never happens when I start raging or dying.

So, sudden DC after death = PLUG, as well as sudden DC after flaming your team and blaming them for being noobs/retards etc.

Offline Resor

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Leader of -Clan FEED-
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2010, 15:21 »
Sorry for the delay, the rule was changed.

Thanks man. I hope now all SOLID plugers gonna be banned for 10days instead of 3days.