Author Topic: How to proof lobby abuse?  (Read 7029 times)

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How to proof lobby abuse?
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 13:42 »
IMO lobby abuse is checking every1's stats then swapping the ones with imba stats to sential n feeder stats to scourge. but if sent is 5 friends then it aint abuse as it's fun to play with friends.
also refusing to kick a tard with feeder stats in scou in order to win or improve stats, just like using a friend in scou to feed you in order to win (ya it happened).
This is not lobby abuse, and I think it won't be.

It was a subject once about !mute command to be timed.
Wait...

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 18:32 »
u mean not kicking a feeder in a pro game ?? if it aint lobby abuse then it's stats abuse.

and if swapping pros to his/her team n noobs/feeders to scou then that's also stats abuse. so basicly host abuse ie lobby abuse
you suck and you know it!

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 09:40 »
u mean not kicking a feeder in a pro game ?? if it aint lobby abuse then it's stats abuse.

and if swapping pros to his/her team n noobs/feeders to scou then that's also stats abuse. so basicly host abuse ie lobby abuse

Thats what I meant when I opened this topic. Tipical abuse is this. Host swaped up A.L.I.E.N without a question (when he probably checked his stats in lobby), separated him from his friends and started game.

Usually good players are sticking together. I play at least with 1 friend. Am tired of noobs who enter games for skilled players. This way I know that I have at least 1 good player with me.

When I host game I dont judge ppl by stats. I dont kick any1 except some1 in opposite team want to kick his team m8 cause of bad stats. Btw there are at least 200 very good anonymous players who r not in top 50 players cause they dont play often. So 5 top players dont win every game, specially when is ar mod.

Offline midoelbasha

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 17:58 »
my friends n i sometimes play against each other whether on pd.eu or on a private bot. it's more fun that way when we get bored from tards leaving after 6min just cuz score is 7 0 or something.
2day i entered a game n host kept kicking all tards in sent and even though another guy n I wanted to kick some feeder (had 0 kills in 4 games n over 7 death) he refused so i left. just leave when u find  those tards

sidenote: ar is for lucky noob tards and the top 10 are the people with the most games with friends. just like when i was the 1st it's cuz it was my winter break n my colleges are boring to go out so i dota most of the time.
you suck and you know it!

Offline Quon

• Hand of The King
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • garekds9
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 23:04 »
my friends n i sometimes play against each other whether on pd.eu or on a private bot. it's more fun that way when we get bored from tards leaving after 6min just cuz score is 7 0 or something.
2day i entered a game n host kept kicking all tards in sent and even though another guy n I wanted to kick some feeder (had 0 kills in 4 games n over 7 death) he refused so i left. just leave when u find  those tards

sidenote: ar is for lucky noob tards and the top 10 are the people with the most games with friends. just like when i was the 1st it's cuz it was my winter break n my colleges are boring to go out so i dota most of the time.

With friends I play in lan. On line I look to play with at least 1 cyber friend. When u play alone with random guys I refuse to take anything but carry hero else what is purpose of (for example) Omni if u have noob team. U have noob team and skilled Omni. Game cant be won. With friends way I play all heroes and not just few like others do. Ofc I have favs of my own.

U have leavers everywhere. PD reduced them to minimum. Nice work indeed

Me personly avoid ar mod. Cant pick good hero against opponents. 90% games I lost it was ar mod. And ofc u always have at least 1 noob who didnt play more then half heroes.

If u have problem with hosts, create game of your own. U dictate who is kicked and who not.