Author Topic: ban req for t4bak  (Read 224 times)

Offline Anatak

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req for t4bak
« on: March 12, 2017, 15:22 »
1: Your NickName?
Anatak

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
t4bak

3: What rule did he/they break?

Game ruinign by anti teamplay - not defending line, not joining teamfights.

4: When was the Rule Broken?

1~45 minute

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
This guy refused to play with me, on line and left me (ranged)2 v 1, after line still farmed and never joined teamfights, he compleatly ruined teamplay with hes single player game.

08:18   t4bak   [Allies]   i will not be on lane vs 2 range

so - herefuses to play 2 v 2 (ranged) , for that i have to play 1 v 2 (ranged) thes fucking team sabbotage, farming is never in the first place, teamplay is. please ban this single player shit.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6023222

Offline T4bAk

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req for t4bak
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2017, 15:45 »
if u play little defensive u can easy take them with meteors, what i can do with doom vs huskar and silencer  here :D
I don't care if they ban me.
And after few mins i joined fights. if mid dont care about ganks...

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req for t4bak
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2017, 17:03 »
!Denied
Player can refuse to same lane with someone thats not against rules and doesnt count as anti teamplay and it was hard lane for doom and you there was nothing that he could able against them,he was mostly in nc but he was playing in later with team as well