• Topic Author
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban!!!
« on: March 10, 2017, 16:09 »
1: Your NickName?
^MockingBird^
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
BoriLLa
3: What rule did he/they break?
 Family related flame
4: When was the Rule Broken?
11:28   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   JEBAM
11:29   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   TI MJKU
11:30   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   IDIOTSKA
16:02   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   MOCKING
16:03   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   JEBEM
16:05   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   TI SVBE
16:06   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   KOPILE
16:07   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   JEDNO
18:32   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   majkati
18:32   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   da ti
18:33   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   ja
18:33   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   ebam
18:34   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   glupava
18:44   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   jebem
18:45   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   ti sve
20:05   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   FAMILI
20:07   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   DA TI JEBEM
21:09   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   jebem
21:10   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   ti majklu
23:33   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   rshta
23:36   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   sve familju
29:14   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   kazi
29:14   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   ovaj
29:16   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   drug
29:17   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   jebem
29:20   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   mu majku
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
i didn't do anything what could provoke him,we just had bad luck and we were loseing hard,
HE was at mid with sf K/D 1-13...so what.. it's not reason flame someone like this even if he is 1st on LA!
If this guy just get a warn im gonna  stop playing.. honestly..
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6022613

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2017, 16:15 »
and here is translation if u need:
11:28   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   JEBAM    (i fuck your mother idiot)
11:29   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   TI MJKU
11:30   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   IDIOTSKA
16:02   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   MOCKING
16:03   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   JEBEM    (i fuck u everything u bastard)
16:05   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   TI SVBE
16:06   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   KOPILE
16:07   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   JEDNO
18:32   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   majkati  (i fuck your dumb mother)
18:32   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   da ti
18:33   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   ja
18:33   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   ebam
18:34   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   glupava
18:44   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   jebem   
18:45   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   ti sve
20:05   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   FAMILI   (I fuck your family)
20:07   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   DA TI JEBEM
21:09   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   jebem   (i fuck yr mother and whole family rhasta)
21:10   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   ti majklu
23:33   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   rshta
23:36   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   sve familju
29:14   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   kazi (tell your friend i fuck his mother)
29:14   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   ovaj
29:16   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   drug
29:17   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   jebem
29:20   BoRiLLA   [Allies]   mu majku

Offline zorroo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2017, 18:23 »
that what i see is shloud be permaban, its not 1st time, i rly wait for resolve that, or u do the same staf like for _xpam_? i dont undarstant people who  deserve for perma ban get only warn or ban for 1 day, or nothink, and some of them get perma.. maybe we should write to take away people who can not be a admin if they can not trakt all the same way?

Offline kna

• V.I.P
  • Advanced Member
  • Awards VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2017, 21:35 »
im playing on this server 2x time more then him , he can even compare for what he did or didnt in this shity games this week... i play whit him maybe 10 games those days and like i said he pees me off like noone else till now... he act like first time start to play dota , and the sadness is that he even cant try to do something...dont know why i even start this game whit him.... the only thing that keep me on in this stupid pubs is the though for wining alone , but wtf a f.... noobs get on my way and make that situ more umpredictible ,frustration and y you see that i flame ..... MAYBE IM DEEP REGRET FOR THAT , BUT IM PISS OFF TO MUCH , AND ABOUT THAT GAME FROM THE START Y I WAAS 0-4 TILL THE MOMENT COME . NO MISS NO GANKS Y THAT TOOK THE DEPT AND EVEN WHEN DOWN GANK WAS GOING GREAT FOR MY COMEBACK ON THAT GAME HE DO A FUCKING UNBELIVABLE MISTAKE AND THAT GOES FOR ME 0-7-08-09 I WAS ANGRY FROM THAT MOMENT AND START TO YOU KNOW WHAT ..... and what i saw there in his post some words was not good by me BUT HE CANT SAYING THAT i need to be perma banned , i know him from before HE RUSH MY GAMES WHIT HIS LOW SKILLS AND MOVES and on the end i got nervouz and cant finish like i should those games ... warm me ban me for 3-4 days but perma its necessary ......

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2017, 21:45 »
I am sorry for spaming but this infarmation will be usefull for ban unban stf . host and this guy everytime playing with borilla. they are locking him cuz borilla is a pro.. you can check games and you will see that
they won many games of borilla and when he losed his control they are coming to eport here this is a bullshit...
so tellm e alexsandar how much psr you got of borrilla +100 ?? and now you are reporting  ? shame on u

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2017, 22:04 »
xpam what u speak ?
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline -Natsumi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2017, 22:16 »
that what i see is shloud be permaban, its not 1st time, i rly wait for resolve that, or u do the same staf like for _xpam_? i dont undarstant people who  deserve for perma ban get only warn or ban for 1 day, or nothink, and some of them get perma.. maybe we should write to take away people who can not be a admin if they can not trakt all the same way?

Yes, when i say some light family flame i always get a perma ban on that acc right away. Other players who flame much more gets just a warn. Cute... :)

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2017, 23:48 »
!Locked untill mod/admin solve this.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2017, 18:04 »
borilla !banned 5 days + 2 warns [Family flame 2nd time]

If you post unban request and apologize for these flames I will consider unbaning or reducing your ban. There is no excuse for this kind of flaming and it won't be tolerated.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..