• Awards
unban
« on: March 09, 2017, 07:02 »
1. raCisst
2. KhaLiD...
 RaCissT
2. M1ghtY_Str1kE
3. ruin game
4. all game play alone. then he dicide need kills and go in base kill them all and died 3 times then rebuy again died he go in woods farm. i alone kill rosan and he steal it. then we kick him..
5. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6021982
6. tnx for helping guys
7. omg dude how u can ban uss then he ruin game? its wrong....

Offline [D.J]

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Dont Fuck Up
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 08:13 »

Offline [D.J]

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Dont Fuck Up
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 09:54 »
I check replay again. 2 times therefore, that the first time he goes it alone in tower or base and Died purpose. his words: 30:18 M1ghtY_Str1kE [Allies]! ignore Bree
M1ghtY_Str1kE 30:24 [Allies] i dont care what u say
But then we do not kick him. then i try to run away to the enemy I was hideing woods he blink near me and toss me in them . I do not die but NVM. I try to take Rosan alone and finish a game he was our woods and came then Roshan had 10% of life. he steal it i thing he wants go again in enemy base to die again. I say all players what he done and i thing its a reazon to ban him for game and ruin kick of game.

Offline [D.J]

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Dont Fuck Up
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 14:15 »
!unbanned and warn removed
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..