Author Topic: I need a favor :)  (Read 5241 times)

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I need a favor :)
« on: February 23, 2017, 21:53 »
Hello guys, it has been a long time :)

I come here because i need a favor from you that will help me a lot and it takes only few seconds to do it. And i hope my fellow admin collegues will not delete this post because it might be consider as spam, but if you decide it does not belong here, do what you must do it :)

NOTE : If you guys do this (at least 10,20 of you would be amazing) , i will personally donate some good amount of cash to Lagabuse.It will not be something huge but it will reasonable.

To keep things short, there is competition held my synthesizer company named moog. They are giving away  one very nice synthesizer that would help me a lot with my music production. Because i am in top 11 who will receive awards (i can not tell which one but i will tell you, i have really big chances of getting that 1st price) i decided to post here for your help. Just clarify, this is not something that i do all the time, but once i saw that i can win, i deiced to do it because it means a lot to me.

All you need to do and it takes only 10,20 secs of your time and it does not require any logins from facebook or anything similar, is to click on the link below, click on the button that says ''Share now'' , and you will just have to type a Name (you dont have to use your real one) and email (also it can be some other email and you will not receive any email if you do didnt win something). After that, the window will show the ranking and the top 11. After that, you can only do this : Click invite your friends and share your link on fb. If you do not want anyone to see, you just can just select private share,

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2017, 21:55 by Natura Sonoris »

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I need a favor :)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 22:10 »
Link is missing  :D

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 22:12 »

Offline KhaLiD...

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • True Gamers never die, we Respawn.
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 22:24 »
!done
If You Bf Replies To Your Text While He Is Playing DOTA, Then He Truly Loves You. Not So True. He’S Just Waiting To Respawn And Has Nothing Else To Do.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 22:43 »
Thanks guys. And ye, please post if you did, because i like to keep track how many people signed up (they dont tell you on the rankings) and to have idea how many of you signed up because if lot of you sign up, i will donate more :)

Also, you can sign up from different devices with different emails if someone wants to help up a little bit extra, but i dont want to force anyone to do it.

guest49825

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 23:04 »
Hello, Mr.Deer
Invite your friends and get to the top to win!

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 01:43 »
I voted :D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 08:19 »
So you are basically blackmailing lagabuse. Why would you tell everyone that you will donate here if they do the shit that you require, what kind of human being does that

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 13:37 »
So you are basically blackmailing lagabuse. Why would you tell everyone that you will donate here if they do the shit that you require, what kind of human being does that

Blackmail

the action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding money from someone in return for not revealing compromising information which one has about them.

Blackmail would be = i will hack lagabuse if you dont sign up or something similar.

I an offering friendly favor for favor. And i already donated money and my time to this community long before and i did not even taken that into account :)

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 16:07 »

Blackmail

the action, treated as a criminal offence, of demanding money from someone in return for not revealing compromising information which one has about them.

Blackmail would be = i will hack lagabuse if you dont sign up or something similar.

I an offering friendly favor for favor. And i already donated money and my time to this community long before and i did not even taken that into account :)

This time you ask us to do something which doesn't reveal our private info and offer some money for that. Basically its the opposite, call it "whitemail"

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 17:07 »
You can call it whatever blackmailing/ whitemailing /bribing  :) I consider it as a favor because i am in friendly relationships with community and this something what friend do, you do them a favor and you pay them back in some way. If you see it different, so be it :) However see the point in discussing this because both of us benefit from it either way and this favor is something that is really not a big deal. It lasts for 10 secs but for me it means so much.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2017, 17:18 »
You can call it whatever blackmailing/ whitemailing /bribing  :) I consider it as a favor because i am in friendly relationships with community and this something what friend do, you do them a favor and you pay them back in some way. If you see it different, so be it :) However see the point in discussing this because both of us benefit from it either way and this favor is something that is really not a big deal. It lasts for 10 secs but for me it means so much.

Does it need to be shared on facebook or just typing in name and email is enough?

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2017, 17:44 »
Does it need to be shared on facebook or just typing in name and email is enough?
Must be shared on facebook, but you can select "just me" option, so only you can see the post. After posting, you can simply delete the post.

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2017, 17:48 »
Done, doesn't seem that it had any impact on the site though

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Alternating Current
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2017, 18:04 »
Done, doesn't seem that it had any impact on the site though

Ye, the system is kinda stupid because their company is not getting too much benefit from it. Unfortunately, it is 3rd party software that they used for it. Anyway thanks so much, i will just say i am really doing good so it helps a lot.