Author Topic: lol.....unban ?  (Read 648 times)

Offline Jim22

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
lol.....unban ?
« on: February 08, 2017, 23:14 »
1.Jim22
2.Khalid...
3. (hard?) national intolerance
4. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=177220.0#msg630845
5. Isn't perma ban for 2 insults and kick too much ? Can some other mod give an opinion/review ?
 I got pissed off too much......it was such a nice game and I was teaming up well with the others but this guy was just solo-ing and he pissed me off and also ignored me so he could solo....Maybe I was a bit mean but national intolerance ? I wanted to piss him off so I called him muslim pig because my muslim firends always tell me to call others pigs if I wanna piss the off, in at least half of the game you have worse insult abot someone's  mom or whatever......I said cocksucker turk, cause I saw he is turk, like if u insult me I would be a cocksucker romanian, cause I am romanian....I did not say anything in particular about turks to show intolerance towards the nation like wtf ??.....and ALL the other players kicked him when I voted, I admit I abuse but maybe he was not liked in the game by all the others too, his play was annoying us :) but perma ban ? I don't think I show intolerance towards any nation, I was pissed off at him khalid my friend u are mean :) you say HARD national intolerance ? really ? You know when a players talks 10minutes about how romanians are gypsys that is hard intolerance...but I never post them :) everybody can get very pissed off in a game sometimes

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • A normal life is boring
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: lol.....unban ?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 02:32 »
You know what, ok I accept that you got pissed and I consider this as apology but sanction that is applied by khalid is right, I'll unban you by giving you a one more chance not to repeat these actions, consider yourself warned.
!locked

Offline skywolf007

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • I'm gonna bite you!
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: lol.....unban ?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 22:44 »
!OVER-RULED

2 days of ban and no warn is not enough for national intolerance! You need to learn to behave, and be happy you got only 2 day extra. If I catch you breaking the rules again, you will be permabanned on all accounts.

SKY