Author Topic: Ban request ^mockingbird^  (Read 193 times)

Offline deadly_empire

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request ^mockingbird^
« on: February 05, 2017, 04:44 »
1. Predragoon (in that game)
2. ^mockingbird^
3. hard insulting
4.32:52, 33:01, 33:24, 34:27, 37:38, 37:53
5. After we lost fight, at 32:52 he wrote that he will be afk on Serbian language. Then I told him at 33:01 that i will report him if he refuses to play, and after that, he started insulting me and told me at 33:08 (a da mi sisas kurac malo?), which means that i should blow ....something to him.. He repeated same insult couple of times. (33:24, 34:27, 37:38) At 37:53 he told same to NazZgul93. He also told me at 40:37 that i am 'a big stinky person' . Anyway, i think that's enough. According to LA rules, that person should deserve ban. Regards.
6. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6011618

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: Ban request ^mockingbird^
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 15:08 »
These insults aren't banable, only family, national flame and cursing are. Please use the !ignore command next time you encounter such player. If he will pm you with above mentioned insults, type /time and then take a screenshot (pressing PrintScreen), and attach them to your report. Also please copy-paste the insults from game's log next time, the times and all necessary information is there.

!denied
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 15:09 by kja12 »