Author Topic: UNBAN REQUEST [zvonko & the rest of the players] Just LoL  (Read 580 times)

Offline zvonko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
1: NickName?
onewish1  dogoodbegood droginika shoepuck  dag_red  soimu88  zvonko

2: Who banned you?
_Xpam_

3: Why did you got banned?
for not kicking feeder ?!?!?! whats wrong with this world , did you even look at the conversation ingame
the guy who reported us clearly have some issues outside of dota.....  he said i [zvonko] was feeding bottom lane i think i died like 2 times on the bottom lane

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
nothing they had a fight on the begining cuz of the pick or dont know mira forgot to took hes pills or whatever

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation!
Sky said he wont play but he did , okay guy dont know how to play sky but at least he was a team guy that stupid idiot mirana was:
1. Sapming everyone , game was totaly phatetic
2. Did complain about every player atleast once
3. Insulting most of us
4. Not a team player , ban him form game ruin and idiotism......

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6007868

I still cannot belive that we got banned for this is he like an admin or something ?
this calls for a drink......
just incredible

TOTAL fail with this ban , was hoping to enjoy some dota today but now....dont know going to play legion td or jurasic world now.....

You outdid yourself with this ban GJ guys
Read ingame converstion please every normal person can see that this guy is either some spoiled child or hes medication is way off....

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Well potm got a permaban already if that will cheer you up

Offline zvonko

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban us , dont get me wrong i rly dont like prso hes account is also bolt hes lets say exploisve one also lot of spaming but hey hes atleast in some realistc world , this guy is just crazy....

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=177156.msg629498#msg629498

Refusing to votekick often causes a confusion. Sometimes its not obvious that someone is breaking a rule but you still may get banned. I don't see a reason to not unban you but i can't remove the warn. Its possible that there was a misunderstanding here so we will look into it.

All !unbanned