Author Topic: Network problem  (Read 1176 times)

Offline DiAboL

• Topic Author
  • Awards 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Network problem
« on: January 23, 2017, 15:33 »
Hey. I dont know if anyone here can help, but i try. I was having no problems with laptop. In the morning I was being on internet, doing stuff, nothing special. Then i turned it off as usual. When i came back after few hours and turned it on. There was no icon of network on the task bar and i had no connection to my wifi, and also couldnt connect. I tried to restart laptop and before i typed pass and logged to windows, there was icon of network and showed as ""connected" to my own wi-fi. But when i logged, there was no icon at the task bar again. And when i clicked on column on right of date and time, where are stuff like: sleep mode, flight mode and stuff, i clicked on network but instead of wireless networks there were flight mode, nothing else.

I tried all forum and google stuff, 100 times rebooting etc. I tried to plug router through cable, it showed ethernet connected, but no internet. (No problems with router, cause i am connected with other laptop)

And when i check adapters, it shows my ethernet as unplugged and wi-fi not connected.

I dont know if i described it enough, i was some people had similar problem and i tried many things, but nothing helped.

Thanks for the reply

Offline Jean

• Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Network problem
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 15:40 »
I will pray to jesus christ every minute you not to be able to play dota, fucking shitstain. I hope your dogshit network never gets fixed.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 15:53 »
I will pray to jesus christ every minute you not to be able to play dota, fucking shitstain. I hope your dogshit network never gets fixed.

Well, GJ. Now you are muted on this account too.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline -rip-raphael

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 18:18 »
diabol , you can`t make nothing cause the problem is on your internet server.
I have some problems like you  3 years ago. Call at center and tell them cause your problem isn`t at you and they need to come at your home to check your problem. They need to change your connection to server.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 18:20 »
Drivers didn't help ? :)

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 19:27 »
@renovatio
i have little problem also, in internet caffe only i play on lagabuse, and there is 3 guys who play on battle.net and one of them played on my pc, after that i try to login on xpam but its says smthg about patch. what should i do? any help, i cant screenshot. if i remmember good its smthg abouth 1.27a or 1.27b patch.

i didnt want to open new topic cuz i cant screenshot.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 21:23 »
@renovatio
i have little problem also, in internet caffe only i play on lagabuse, and there is 3 guys who play on battle.net and one of them played on my pc, after that i try to login on xpam but its says smthg about patch. what should i do? any help, i cant screenshot. if i remmember good its smthg abouth 1.27a or 1.27b patch.

i didnt want to open new topic cuz i cant screenshot.

You should open your own thread about it. I think someone installed patch 1.27b but we are still on 1.27a. Install the old one back. You can know for sure by checking the game's version in the right-bottom corner (main menu).
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.