Author Topic: "Unban Request <Heat>"  (Read 442 times)

Offline Heat

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"Unban Request <Heat>"
« on: January 01, 2017, 13:23 »
1: NickName?
Heat
2: Who banned you?
Autoban
3: Why did you got banned?
I was banned because I was ,,forced'' to leave the game due to PC crash ...
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule(If Provider Issues , this part is not needed)?
The problem was that my PC suddenly stopped working, I would say better it freezed :|, I couldn't do anything at all to make it work again ... the guys who I played with kicked me by vote but I was autobanned.
5: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5999625

Thx for your time, have a nice day and a Happy New Year ! Bye! :-)

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "Unban Request <Heat>"
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 13:26 »
!unbanned
Happy new year!
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.