Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 427 times)

Offline Public_Agent

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request
« on: December 28, 2016, 14:57 »
Public_Agent

Autoban

I went afk

I had to go to work

My team didnt want to finish the game,they wanted to make stats on the opposite team,we even kicked one of them cause he was too low and was feeding on puprose

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5998175

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2016, 15:29 »
!unbanned but don't start games unless you have at least 1 hour of free time.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • A normal life is boring
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2016, 15:30 »
And consider yourself warned for this next time there won't be unban and you will get banned for flaming.
Spoiler for Hiden:
21:38   Public_Agent   [Allies]   da ti ebu sestru u upicku
22:34   Public_Agent   [Allies]   more sestru u usta da ti ebu
32:04   Public_Agent   [Allies]   aaaaa mamu u picku da ti gu ebu
32:10   Public_Agent   [Allies]   da ti ebu familiju u picku
32:15   Public_Agent   [Allies]   da ti krv majcin

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2016, 15:35 »
And consider yourself warned for this next time there won't be unban and you will get banned for flaming.
Spoiler for Hiden:
21:38   Public_Agent   [Allies]   da ti ebu sestru u upicku
22:34   Public_Agent   [Allies]   more sestru u usta da ti ebu
32:04   Public_Agent   [Allies]   aaaaa mamu u picku da ti gu ebu
32:10   Public_Agent   [Allies]   da ti ebu familiju u picku
32:15   Public_Agent   [Allies]   da ti krv majcin

exactly, nice notice blast :)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..