Author Topic: yo yo renovatio u made mistake man...  (Read 508 times)

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
yo yo renovatio u made mistake man...
« on: December 27, 2016, 09:17 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=176540.0

1: NickName?
kudaideovajsvet

2: Who banned you?
renovatio

3: Why did you got banned?
game ruining , feeding on purpose

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
honestly fun.

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation!
i will explain.

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5995057

1: NickName
kudaideovajsvet

2: Type of the warn
by mistake

3: Why did you get warned?
game ruin, feeding on purpose.

4: Link to your profile
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=player;sid=1;nick=kudaideovajsvet

Ok i folowed rules.
Listen now pls what happen there, that was a private game, and we needed +1 and thats was that guy, but thats not importan.
What happen in game, hoso with his fp picked his legendary dagon qop mid,and he start losing mid from diabolas magina... then he start rage after second kill cuz ibalgin, diabolas friend from sk didnt tp mid. after that he start rage kid mode and game was over. in first 10 minutes i didnt relize that cuz i was farming good and didnt die. when i relizes i voted for rmk but diabola start his rage kid mode and it was only way to stay afk and let them finish, cuz our qop lose mid vs maginator. after 2 minutes afk thay didnt want to finish game and we start HAVING FUN. we start race to their fontaine. only me and qop played that race and it was 2-2 or 3-2 for me xDDDD . game finished after 5 minutes.

Now next game. hoso was with wora and winds and +2 , and best team dia uki ibalgin muhep and me... xDDD ofc diabola losed mid with his abnormal sf , and start afking flaming spaming playmaker for playing trax ahahaha and it was trax fall cuz he lose mid with his abnormal sf. xDDDDD and ofc game end fast...

And 3rd game in a row. Lost comes for a game and now  team were diabola hoso ibalgin winds and +1 , and in my team lost wora and muhep and me. GAME RUINED MIN 0 . diabola wanted his best wr mid, but hoso picked alche for mid xDD hhhhhhhh. and thay played 4v5 ahahah for like 15 minutes ahah and we asked for rmk but thay rejected that. and we finish it fast.

Point is , dudee i play once in a week and i didnt relize that im baned rofl,i try to join game yesterday and i see what happen xDD,u can ban me for game race not ruin game was ruined ... 8 days for that is enought, also i say again that was private games with doto and  friends . and for my 1.5k games on mladi and kuda i dont have bans so remove warn please.

One more thing , unban hoso also, warn him for game ruin x times , he is that kind of player, dia is also acting like kid and many of them doing that things, look at strumica boys thay all perma baned before 6 mounths and thay first on leader now cuz thay plays stacked games vs 1400 xDDDDDD for +1 psr.i can tell u more but thas enought, unban hoso also pls!!!

ty.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: yo yo renovatio u made mistake man...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 09:57 »
Is this a joke?

I watched the replay when I solved that request, ofc. You were going to their base to get killed.

!denied
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: yo yo renovatio u made mistake man...
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 10:00 »
Ow, I get it now: you had a game ruiner and you ruined too, for fun. Well, I've banned you just to have fun, as well. It was a funny game and you got a funny ban.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.