• Topic Author
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: GFX
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2016, 18:50 »
This is a site I've made for the GFX section: http://lagabusegfx.byethost18.com/wp/
As you can see it is full of icons (many used for the new awards). Almost 3000 icons there (64x64 size + 34x34 size).
This was done by searching the internet for WoW icons, downloading them, editing every one of them, adding the frame, saving in 64x64 size, resizing into 34x34 and then saving it once more. I did that. Started about 2-3 months ago. Worked a few hours per day. I also created the awards for them and assigned them all, since Efko was to busy. When a voting topic is rdy to be close I calculate the points, make a table, post the table, calculate how many ranking poitns each participant got and then adding them in 2 different topics (GFX ladder 2015 and GFX ladder All time). After that I update the All time hall of fame, I update the hall of fame for the respective game, I update the GFX stats topics by sorting the participants in places (2 different posts). After that I update the activity topics. After that I search for a new picture and create another competition and I check it from time to time to see how is doing till the time comes to repeat the procedure.

I get zero thanks from participants but I get an entire crytopic bcs I forgot to lock a competition when voting started giving the chance to one more user to participate?

Just to make sure everyone who reads this get it what is about: I've added one more participant after voting already started and asked 4 users (2 GFX staff members) to re-vote, this guys said that he doesnt want that because the guy should have made time to join in time, I'e explained him why I've let him and asked him to go with the conversation elsewhere in order to avoid spam and he spamed anyway. Ridiculous, I know. Even more when you think that participating in GFX is just for fun.
That was just suggestion not cry topic. You need to know difference between this two
I admit you did great job there but you dont need to slight other when want to give their idea. Thats why i said that you are in same group like Jean and Commy.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2016, 18:56 »
"I'm not using any program for having calls. Also I don't have equipment to have calls, no cameras, no microphone, no headphones/earphones and I don't like that much this kind of technology. I rarely had phone calls with my ex gf for 7 months relationship, maybe max 2 hours in total, all contacts with friends are via messages, so why you should be so special so I have to be obligated to have calls with you. You can chat with me in topics which are there for that. Answer will be same like on phone."

Like i said before every one is able to say more in one minute then to type.

"2 years ago there was mostly only 1 PSC in about 2 weeks, same for SOTW, but SOTW wasn't that often.  Then I came in GFX staff and things were changed near after that. There was each week 1 PSC and from time to time SOTW or we had PMC, but rarely since there was never enough users for that because PMC require from user to know a lot of things in photoshop and other tools.
This year I've got reinforcement, Renovatio did a lot of things, much more than me and from time when he decided to join GFX, we have at least 2 events per week. Always 1-2 active PSCs or even 3 sometimes and usually 1 active SOTW, sometimes 2 and from time to time but more often lately we got PMC.
Now main event is Special Event #2 and to have participants we have to focus on it, but to keep all users happy, for the most active users there is still extra 1 PSC per week and SOTW which lasts about 10 days to participate. Deadline doesn't meaning that you must to finish and submit your work till then, it means We can not close that topic before that day and it can take few more days till we open voting topic.
Special event is there to be special, unique and unusual. My idea was to present there 3 new games, to have 2 events each week, 1 PSC and 1 which is not, and to award those users.
"

We should have more guys like him here(active in section that you are recruited)

"You are not in position to suggest such things. Renovatio did more job on this forum in last few months than all moderators and admins together and he is doing his job much better than was expected. Also all new forum icons were uploaded, edited or designed by him.
"

Not literally to replace only like helping hand,head-admins should give them little chore if they dont have time to do it.

"I will repeat myself again: "GFX Requests" board is not part of competitions, it is there for serious requests when someone really needs some help, so that person can request something, he can ask for help and we will try to help him, it doesn't matter who. About mini-games I told you few times already, Use GFX Caffe for it or I can create some board for mini non-Ladder GFX games/unofficial contests and there you can go with any kind of game from your imagination, You can host unofficial games, and some may be taken under consideration to be part of GFX official competitions.
"

Point is in reviving that part. You can see how salih post his request and even if he dont need wallpaper he can use it in bright future

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2016, 19:12 »
This is the last reply I will give to you:

"you did shit that game" -/was so rage that and you said dont make me lock your accs

Now you are just bullshiting.
No, you called me lame and I've told you that is pathetic to judge a person like that for playing bad in a game and the fact that you done it 3 minutes before ending was proof that you were doing it just to piss me off since the game was over and insulting me would not have changed the outcome. I still have the conversation we have via PM. I said that you keep insulting me and act like a smartass I will lock your accounts for a while because you have more than 300 acounts and you leave from 2-3 games daily. You create 1-2 accounts per week and you keep avoiding ban. You were already locked for that and when was about time to get locked again I didnt do it bcs I dont want this place to lose players bcs of me. It wasnt "I will lock your accounts bcs you I want to", it was "I will lock your accounts bcs they were supposed to be locked and I didnt do it".

I admit you did great job there but you dont need to slight other when want to give their idea

And I replied and asked you to open a topic somewhere about it so we wont spam there and you kept spamming. I had enough of you. Grow up, mate. You have a family but you spend your time arguing on a dead forum bcs one more guy was allowed in an amateur contest with max 12 participants that give zero real awards. This is fucking pathetic. Ridiculous limit was break here. I am feeling rlly low for giving you so much attention in this topic and I'm starting to feeling even low thinking that mby these are the users in wich I invest almost all my free time.

I will let this topic open. When you need attention just reply something here.This isnt a feedback topic, no one is stupid enough to belive that, this is a crytopic and is clear that. It's only purpose is to express a complaint and is a ridiculous one too. I wont waste 1 more minute on you, from now on, as long as you dont force me to do it by spamming in GFX/BOT's reports or getting ban requests.

cya
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2016, 19:21 »
This is the last reply I will give to you:

"you did shit that game" -/was so rage that and you said dont make me lock your accs

Now you are just bullshiting.
No, you called me lame and I've told you that is pathetic to judge a person like that for playing bad in a game and the fact that you done it 3 minutes before ending was proof that you were doing it just to piss me off since the game was over and insulting me would not have changed the outcome. I still have the conversation we have via PM. I said that you keep insulting me and act like a smartass I will lock your accounts for a while because you have more than 300 acounts and you leave from 2-3 games daily. You create 1-2 accounts per week and you keep avoiding ban. You were already locked for that and when was about time to get locked again I didnt do it bcs I dont want this place to lose players bcs of me. It wasnt "I will lock your accounts bcs you I want to", it was "I will lock your accounts bcs they were supposed to be locked and I didnt do it".

I admit you did great job there but you dont need to slight other when want to give their idea

And I replied and asked you to open a topic somewhere about it so we wont spam there and you kept spamming. I had enough of you. Grow up, mate. You have a family but you spend your time arguing on a dead forum bcs one more guy was allowed in an amateur contest with max 12 participants that give zero real awards. This is fucking pathetic. Ridiculous limit was break here. I am feeling rlly low for giving you so much attention in this topic and I'm starting to feeling even low thinking that mby these are the users in wich I invest almost all my free time.

I will let this topic open. When you need attention just reply something here.This isnt a feedback topic, no one is stupid enough to belive that, this is a crytopic and is clear that. It's only purpose is to express a complaint and is a ridiculous one too. I wont waste 1 more minute on you, from now on, as long as you dont force me to do it by spamming in GFX/BOT's reports or getting ban requests.

cya
I can make all out work/family/game and forum dont you think im good? You should start taking free lessons(1 month is free). Im just suprised how so far you didnt relise why someone flame and dont like you..

Dont give a duck about you and i can compete with you in all aspects

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2016, 20:18 »
Obviously you cant compete in one way - your english. You should take some lessons aswell

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2016, 20:30 »
You can not compete with it.
 He is more knowledgeable than you and he is more respectful than you
He is very old here and  he is not disrespectful to anyone and he's really very fair.
about insult . ofc  when i was ban unban mod i also get to much insult cuz we are baning unfair players like u and they are doing insult
I am retire now but still kidds insult me .
Do not think I'm defending reno .  I'm just telling the truth  this nab demoted me xD

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2016, 20:55 »
I'm gonna get myself some popcorn before i read all of this
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 21:08 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2016, 21:21 »
Obviously you cant compete in one way - your english. You should take some lessons aswell
Thats correct. I was lazy in school so my grammar and spelling sux,truth is that i really like english lessons but my teacher was so bitchy so i quit still today one question is on my mind "how d fuck her husband can weak near her? "

You can not compete with it.
 He is more knowledgeable than you and he is more respectful than you
He is very old here and  he is not disrespectful to anyone and he's really very fair.
about insult . ofc  when i was ban unban mod i also get to much insult cuz we are baning unfair players like u and they are doing insult
I am retire now but still kidds insult me .
Do not think I'm defending reno .  I'm just telling the truth  this nab demoted me xD

You should work on your language aswell maybe XCens can help you.

I'm gonna get myself some popcorn before i read all of this

Season 2 ready to release
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 21:25 by cyberajber »

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2016, 21:37 »
man you are nothing and trust me you will never get promote for this staff so do not cry here
And no one needs your stupid work
xcens maybe help about my eng  but technology is not enough for your brain.
and reno I do not know why you keep him here
lets cehck him history
refusing to play + feeding + family flame (on him all acc) + insult stf + spam vs vs

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2016, 21:44 »
man you are nothing and trust me you will never get promote for this staff so do not cry here
And no one needs your stupid work
xcens maybe help about my eng  but technology is not enough for your brain.
and reno I do not know why you keep him here
lets cehck him history
refusing to play + feeding + family flame (on him all acc) + insult stf + spam vs vs
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 22:00 by Renovatio »

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2016, 22:15 »
About the PSC #88 topic: said that I didnt done my job properly because I forgot to lock it. I checked the moderation log now. Efko unlocked it, probably awaiting DoomBringer's work but he gave it late. So, he was going to participate no matter if the topic was closed or not since the GFX admin was waiting him. This is something that users should appreciate but I guess not all are smart enough to look from a wider angle.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.