Author Topic: Perma ban for some and ban for some req  (Read 263 times)

Offline Anatak

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Perma ban for some and ban for some req
« on: December 22, 2016, 15:21 »
1: Your NickName?
Anatak

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
3: What rule did he/they break?
perma for  - Hosting fixed games, intetnionaly hacking stats, refusing to kick  - jebekeve4free (owner)
perma for - kokoarrluu  (the account withc was game ruined with)
PCR^ceausescu - familly flame , refusing kick game ruiner, flame.
encepalopaticys - afk 20 minutes (not just 2) refusing to play

4: When was the Rule Broken?
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.

22:32   PCR^ceausescu   [All]   anatak u can suck mi dick stfu stupid tard
22:36   PCR^ceausescu   [All]   i am not owner
22:41   PCR^ceausescu   [All]   i fuck u an dyour mother
this was familly flame, when i noticed that pink guy was afk for 12 min, i pm blue tu unmute chat to tell to kick, and tried to kick, well when they put off the unmute he flamed and familly flamed. Because i sad i would report them.

Host  jebekeve4free - hosted this fixed game, hes mate the pink was afk the whole game, exept the start (donno how he could do that) but managed to do so we could not see or notice the -kickafk till 5th minute or so. he didnt eaven chose a heroe till end of the game, and the host muted right after the PCR fmailly flame, so its abvious they are together.

Tiny - 20 min refusing to play, we maybe would have a chance 4 v 5 but since he didnt play for 20 min, we couldt ff, we couldnt kick we couldnt do anything but to loose, so please ban thees 2 players for perma ban - pink and host, they hacking stats with this, and the other famillly flamers and afkers.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5996495

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Perma ban for some and ban for some req
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2016, 16:50 »
jebekeve4free !banned permanently [Inappropriate nickname]
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Perma ban for some and ban for some req
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 22:55 »
Accounts not related

kokoarrluu !banned 3 days + 1 warn [Afking] I don't know why you weren't able to -kickafk its not the first time I see it though, probably some kind of bug.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..