Author Topic: ban req john_lucke  (Read 265 times)

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req john_lucke
« on: December 18, 2016, 23:42 »
1 _xpam_
2 john_lucke
3 family flame
this kiddo came to lobby and started family flame

he sid you are no lifer you son of a bitch
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 01:08 by _xpam_ »

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req john_lucke
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 02:01 »
Interesting how you always screenshot whenever someone insult you, but there is no proof that you insulted him first. Anyway, we are losing players like this, for some stupid reason. Sorry for spam and cheers.

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 02:32 »
Interesting how you always screenshot whenever someone insult you, but there is no proof that you insulted him first. Anyway, we are losing players like this, for some stupid reason. Sorry for spam and cheers.
cuz when i was ban unban mod they have ban by me and also when i was in stf i got to many provoke
how do you know no proof ? it is not your job sec if ban unban stf need more details i can add
he also insult me in game
And who says that
i saw your to many ban req in special section ... cuz he said to you m.. f... or like this just one time and you reported players+ for saving game etc... Look at yourself first Then criticize me
did you forhget that ?
sorry for spaming :D
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 02:38 by _xpam_ »

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2016, 11:06 »
w/e i fogive him for this time if he will do again i will report
!locked  :D