Author Topic: UNBAN REQUEST  (Read 595 times)

Offline Say_own_pls

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
UNBAN REQUEST
« on: December 17, 2016, 20:22 »
1: NickName?
DInky_toy
2: Who banned you?
I DONT KNOW
3: Why did you got banned?
Becouse i using balanar's ulty 20 mins in game.. Was some1thing liek bug
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule(If Provider Issues , this part is not needed)?
I use balanars ulty and was night everytime, but i stopped in 20 mins of game when i udnerstood it.
And some1 reports me and i am now banned 15 days ... NOT FAIR !!!
5: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5994837

Offline Say_own_pls

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: UNBAN REQUEST
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2016, 00:04 »
I play versys him  with nick No_LiFeR_xD
And he stopped doingthat in 20 mins ... Try to unban him we everynght playing in same team and different team. Check it on LAgabuse ledder  games.
I Lose that game but he is good guy and e will never do that

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2016, 00:30 »
from rules:

Player must not use any kind of cheats/bugs:

Abusing bot bug or inner DotA game bug will be considered as cheat.

I also warned you ingame about it:
15:50    Akuma---    [All]    you know
15:53    Akuma---    [All]    that bug abuse
15:57    Akuma---    [All]    is 15 days ban?

you kept doing it for 8 more minutes after I warned you about it, you gave yourself and your team unfair advantage in first 23 minutes of the game, your hero was always buffed with AS/MS also darkness reduces vision of our team so it was hard to play against it.

!denied
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 04:33 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 04:32 »
I reconsidered my decision since you promised you won't do it again, and I will give you a chance, but if you break your promise and abuse it one more time you'll get permabanned.

!unbanned
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..