Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 214 times)

Offline North_Legionare

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • "I know that you care about us Ward!" "You're right, I do, it's a weakness." ―Leo Fitz and Grant Ward.
    • Awards
Ban request
« on: December 11, 2016, 20:00 »
1: Your NickName
H.Salihamidzic
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
-mothaphukker-
3: What rule did he/they break?
Insulting, national intolerance, game ruinning, votekick abuse, family related flame
03:16   -MoThaPHuKKeR-   [Allies]   jebem ti turicna
03:35   -MoThaPHuKKeR-   [Allies]   bosanac
03:37   -MoThaPHuKKeR-   [Allies]   jebem ti mater
03:41   -MoThaPHuKKeR-   [Allies]   u picke glupe
42:42        [All][-MoThaPHuKKeR-] voted to kick [H.Salihamidzic] [1/6]

4: When was the Rule Broken?
02:32   -MoThaPHuKKeR-   [Allies]   REATRF
03:11      [All]   [-MoThaPHuKKeR-] voted to kick [H.Salihamidzic] [1/7]

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
We played 2 on mid... I played carry and didn't wanted to remove myself and to leave mid to support. He was upset and started flaming and insulting me.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5993112
I hope that he will get ban like he deserves. He destroyed my farm in this game and hard flamed me. Thank You.

Black Kevlar

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 21:27 »
-mothaphukker- !banned 3 days + 2 warns [Family flame]
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..