Author Topic: 7.0  (Read 8476 times)

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 7.0
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2016, 18:28 »
dota+ dota 2 + hon + lol + hos is 7.00 patch...

sniper aganim..
nesai aganim...

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2016, 20:09 »
At first I was hoping this patch is some kind of joke.
Now I see that they are all serious about that and patch gona last for years now.
Monkey king is just imba xD
Deal with it B)

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2016, 21:04 »
good patch, faster tempo of game etc

like all changes, roshan more balanced spot now i guess.. jungle is huge.... i guess no more 2 supports just straight inta lol system with professional jungler xD

talents are good, some needs to be tweaked ez kids.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2016, 21:24 »
Tiny,Slark and Bara are old i think they need to be retired and replaced with 2 new heros :)
I ama not agree with you bro.
Your three favourite picks..

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2016, 21:29 »
I dont like the hud changes, and im Wondering how will shrines affect the game, it might be A really big change to the game, i think talents might also be A nice thing after A few patches, some really look too op.And this monkey Is fucking insane

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2016, 21:34 »
Insane a fuck. Ive been playing it twice now and it can beat anyone on mid. Enemies must avoid hitting by mk, his 1k range skill and oh you can turn yourself int oa tree xD
Still dunno what time ulti is viable to use.
Still, hero seems to be really good as for now.
Deal with it B)

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2016, 13:17 »
My thoughts on 7.00 and the heroes I play the most:

-The pre-game stuff: I like it a lot, it's good, I like the fact how you can buy items before the game starts and you can suggest heroes

-The HUD, it's kinda too small, you have constant [ + ] over your skills, you have to hold ALT to see stats!

-The Jungle changes, Shrines and Roshan pits - 4 Jungles with bounties spawning in each, too much bullshit, too much LoL, neutrals spawn interval is 2 minutes, it's bullshit, the shrines, you can teleport in your fucking jungle and you can heal, nice fucking joke. The Roshan pit is in better position now, more open fights at the roshan pit and such stuff.

-Denying to the neutrals, shittiest thing ever, causes your hero to have minumum 26 sec respawn time, like what the actual fuck man. What if you die to a neutral creep by mistake at level 1, bam 26 sec respawn time.

-Reworked items - Helm and the fucking Drum, worst fucking idea to rework them, Helm was one of the basic items for most of the carries, Troll, Gyro, PA, etc..etc.., also drum was good enough item but now they made it a fucking support item.

-Reworked heroes/New Aghanims - RIP Lycan, AM's Aghanim is extra Linkens, Necro's Rework was meh, Buffing Riki and Slark even more with adding them the Aghanim's upgrade, RIP techies, he was shit before but now he's even more shit, Zeus Aghanim, I don't know how to feel about it. Rest was crap

-The Attributes at lvl 10/15/20/25 - I have nothing against them, just most of them are real piece of shit, for example; Tinkers lvl25 - +100 DMG on Laser, what the fuck, won't change anything when Tinker hits lvl25
Pucks lvl25 - 300g/s, probably when puck hits fucking 25 he'll have most of his items, 300g/s won't make any difference.
Furions lvl25 - +6 treants spawned, more food for the enemies OSFrog
Enigma's lvl25 - +8 demons spawned from his 2nd skill, more food for the enemies

-The Monkey King it self, I don't think he'll be like that forever, they'll nerf his 1st skill and his ult, cause they're so op.

Also RIP Invoker.

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2016, 13:17 »
also kale why you muted all the time

Offline Jedivh

• The Lich King
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Your pain shall be legendary.
  • Server Account: Jedivh
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2016, 15:25 »
Tiny,Slark and Bara are old i think they need to be retired and replaced with 2 new heros :)
I ama not agree with you bro.
Your three favourite picks..
Ahahah you make me lol 😂
I dont like when someone pick them but anyone can not remove any hero from dota!
Bow to your master!

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2016, 18:03 »
fu all valve + icefrog I need new comp.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline Jedivh

• The Lich King
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Your pain shall be legendary.
  • Server Account: Jedivh
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2016, 18:58 »
fu all valve + icefrog I need new comp.

Same.
Bow to your master!

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2016, 21:38 »
Everyone seem to be having minor brain ddos attack here

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2016, 22:35 »
Why this 'dork keeps posting here. I dont understand the thing if someone spits an shits on him and hes still comming back, like a dog.

Anyway, I gotta build new pc also lol.

I have no idea whats the point of removing junglers from a game, it was something that made dota kinda unique, now it seems laning is the only option.
Slowly im getting used to 700, but Im sure patch 700 wont last long.
I also dunno what the hell is going on with FPS... before patch everything was ok, now is just meh....

PS. One thing im very very happy about, the talent granting void extra time walk range wahoo.
Deal with it B)

Offline psych0tron

• Retired Moderator
  • musso
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic24.html
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2016, 23:17 »
Shit's Happens :D same as dota...more money more money give us money we need money :D

Offline Asandir

• Kingmaker
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Member of the Fellowship of Seven
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2016, 00:40 »
Why this 'dork keeps posting here. I dont understand the thing if someone spits an shits on him and hes still comming back, like a dog.

Anyway, I gotta build new pc also lol.

I have no idea whats the point of removing junglers from a game, it was something that made dota kinda unique, now it seems laning is the only option.
Slowly im getting used to 700, but Im sure patch 700 wont last long.
I also dunno what the hell is going on with FPS... before patch everything was ok, now is just meh....

PS. One thing im very very happy about, the talent granting void extra time walk range wahoo.

More jungle camps added=removing junglers gg logics