Author Topic: 7.0  (Read 8475 times)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 7.0
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 22:25 »
Holy fuck what the hell is that. LoL sucks totally and it seems dota2 is turning into lol2...
Im dissapoited. I already miss old v6 patch..

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2016, 22:33 »
Chaos Knight replaced Shadow Demon  ;D ;D

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2016, 22:47 »
Well, maybe not triggered, but angry as fuck.
One day you watch amazing finals of major OG vs AF and another day boom, no longer game youve been playign so long. Its kinda sad.
Deal with it B)

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 22:52 »
That final tho... So epic.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 22:56 »
3rd game is already legendary. Havnt seen equal good  ;D
Thats why I will miss old gaming tho.

Ps. Few things will be fun anyway. CM with scapter is imba, AM with scapter is just god and slark with scaptr is just wierd as duck puck xD
Deal with it B)

Offline crazymurderer

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • chin choppa chin choppaa
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2016, 02:46 »
if i want to play hots or lol i can, so whats the fukin problem with osfrog?. Why they forcing us to play that shit? I am comin back to w3 or gonna play lol.
Dota already hard enough to adjust new meta and now they created a new game from lol hots and dota2. This is totally dota 3.

Btw i have laptop with 950m and i cant be able to play on high settings at test server ( Max 35 40 fps). And I am sure i have better pc more than %50 of players, Lets see how many players gonna play this month and next month.
#respect

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2016, 08:57 »
Ps. Few things will be fun anyway. CM with scapter is imba, AM with scapter is just god and slark with scaptr is just wierd as duck puck xD
Riki agha + Axe :D :D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2016, 10:39 »
The stupidity of the people who posted on this thread is some next level dogshit, do your fucking research before you make braindead shitstain posts.

I've been trying not to reply to these bunch of stupid people for the past hours but I finally got fucking triggered and couldn't let these headless dogshits keep posting stupid shit.

I also think I got a minor ddos here.

Offline na_kacu

• Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2016, 10:53 »
Don't know why u re all so negative about this new patch. It seems really nice. Backpack is just best thing that they invented, solving so much problems for supps with carrying wards, smokes and other stuff that only was helding place in inventory.

Talent tree is nice idea, but i think they re gonna balance it more, since some of those powerups are just useless. Now u can build hero in more ways depending on that what's happening in game.

And thanks to that changes game will be much more dynamic. You ll be able roam more and more without falling behind too much

I think every one will get used to it. Game without any changes would die beacause eventually all players would get bored. Just gotta adjust to changes, get new tactis. Maybe layout is copied from other games but this is right direction that dota is going to imo.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2016, 11:57 »
Was sure this lifelooser dork will post here sooner or later. Butthurt level jindorc.

Back to my thread.
The changes invades to much in basic dota mechanics.
Ive been doing some reserches over the night and gotta say this gona be most unbalanced and unfair dota2 patch ever.
Been playing some games in test mode and I jsut cant get used to this game anymore. The talent system is totally screwed, its unfair and even giving some heroes -30 sec resp time, thats sick!
Been playing am and sk so far and gotta say both are freaking amazing! I could even say 2 much amazing cause they seemt to be overpowered 2 much.

I will just wait for some games in pro scene with this new patch. Till now playign in test and later in unranked mode is only option.
If I could gay i would say the fix of the 7.0 will be released as soon as 7.0.
Deal with it B)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2016, 14:26 »
Tiny,Slark and Bara are old i think they need to be retired and replaced with 2 new heros :)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2016, 16:07 »
Shut the fuck up kids, you watch some streamers complain about random shit and you come here repeat their bullshit. People always complain when a change happens, they fucking recreated dota 1 to dota 2 and there were dogshits like you complaining about pointless shit and then play the game cuz they constantly receive brain ddos attacks. What a bunch of dogshit shitstains.

Jeandarc,
Signing the fuck out.

Offline Jedivh

• The Lich King
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Your pain shall be legendary.
  • Server Account: Jedivh
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2016, 17:02 »
Tiny,Slark and Bara are old i think they need to be retired and replaced with 2 new heros :)
I am not agree with you bro.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 16:37 by DoomBringer »
Bow to your master!

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2016, 17:22 »
Does this means russians will finnaly learn how to play properly?
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2016, 17:41 »
Shut the fuck up kids, you watch some streamers complain about random shit and you come here repeat their bullshit. People always complain when a change happens, they fucking recreated dota 1 to dota 2 and there were dogshits like you complaining about pointless shit and then play the game cuz they constantly receive brain ddos attacks. What a bunch of dogshit shitstains.

Jeandarc,
Signing the fuck out.

Is it pointless ? Yes it is but people have right to express their emotions and opinions about whatever and you have right to get triggered :D also is your post pointless ? Yes sir it is coz always be different type of people and opinions.

This patch is huge and change can be good, some of us will accept it, some of us will do it slowly and some will just not, feeling betrayed and asking meaning of their life without game of dota.