• MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 7.0
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2016, 14:31 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
So what are your thoughts about 7.00 now (that you had time to try it out)?

Its very hard to get used to it.
Its 1 weekn since im playing 7.00 and now 7.01 and this is hell hard. New map terrain is so different u msut learn new creeps spawn time, new ways to run away, new hud that fuckign sucks so much Im pissed everythime when I have to buy something. New hero is so OP that can kill anythign at any level.
Whats next, the talents that are not fair in alot of cases, giving offlaners -resp time and giving others extra exasion or lifesteal. FPS drops are very annoying, sometimes game freezes for few sec (I got nice good laptop) and still such things happens.
New scapters are ok cause every hero should be able to buy scapter imo. Nerfs and buffs are nothing new when new patches come out so its ok so far.
One thing I hate more than the otehrs I said, the game glitches, including f.e. monkey king fucking running around without its stuff, what the fuck.
On the other hand Ive heard of hackers that are skilling ALL 8 talents at wierdy low lvls, however never found any like this in my games, might be game bug or fake but who knows.

Well, new patch is something new, something u gotta learn again.
Theres one picture that shows dota2 truth.

PS. YES, IM ONE OF THEM :P

Imagine new version in D1 :D this version have several bugs what will happen when they put that monkey in game :D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 14:48 by AGENT »