Author Topic: The future of DotA  (Read 3982 times)

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The future of DotA
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2017, 17:52 »
I had problems with fps couple of times but its tolerable also im interested in new version of Dracolich's map but i expect fixed bugs so we can get good and quality games here. D1 will not die as long guys like me(i like oldschool games cs 1.6 and d1) play them for rest that like something "drastic" new they should buy new pc and play new games like d2 or some other new games and whats shitty part of my sad story is that i bought new pc i have 1.99GHz(which is kinda shit, i know, but i think its decent for regular users) processor and 4 GB ram memory and im able to play D2 on low graphics quality which is sad cuz i dont want to spend extra 100 euros for better properties and funny part is that i cant adapt to new look and graphic in D2 and i didnt even mention new terrain and new updates that they implement

There are many memory leaks in the 6.85k which make your fps drop over time such as leorics aura leak. But i wasn't talking about fps issues (which also are important), i meant game breaking bugs like balanar's
I played Balanar couple times also but i never could abuse that ulty or i dont know how :D They say that you can stop it but i try to "activate" again or stop it but i couldnt so i dont have "luck"like others but what fascinate me is bug glyph of fountain when you jump with dagger glyph start with restoration(top lane shop).

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
Re: The future of DotA
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2017, 20:36 »
I had problems with fps couple of times but its tolerable also im interested in new version of Dracolich's map but i expect fixed bugs so we can get good and quality games here. D1 will not die as long guys like me(i like oldschool games cs 1.6 and d1) play them for rest that like something "drastic" new they should buy new pc and play new games like d2 or some other new games and whats shitty part of my sad story is that i bought new pc i have 1.99GHz(which is kinda shit, i know, but i think its decent for regular users) processor and 4 GB ram memory and im able to play D2 on low graphics quality which is sad cuz i dont want to spend extra 100 euros for better properties and funny part is that i cant adapt to new look and graphic in D2 and i didnt even mention new terrain and new updates that they implement

There are many memory leaks in the 6.85k which make your fps drop over time such as leorics aura leak. But i wasn't talking about fps issues (which also are important), i meant game breaking bugs like balanar's
I played Balanar couple times also but i never could abuse that ulty or i dont know how :D They say that you can stop it but i try to "activate" again or stop it but i couldnt so i dont have "luck"like others but what fascinate me is bug glyph of fountain when you jump with dagger glyph start with restoration(top lane shop).

nob. :D
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”