Author Topic: Ban req for akuma  (Read 200 times)

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban req for akuma
« on: November 26, 2016, 21:27 »
1  _xpam _
2  lucestasygirls
3 family flmae
4 I joined to game   and he  started flame without any reason i already report this guy 3 days ago
http://hizliresim.com/77YWkl
he said . son of abitch what happed I do not have ban you father is a gay

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5988362
« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 21:29 by _xpam_ »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban req for akuma
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 22:28 »
Will be solved soon enough
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline _xpam_

• Topic Author
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 17:21 »
He still continues to insult. do I need to add new photos?

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 00:10 »
lucestasygirls !banned 5 days + 2 warns [Family flame]
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..