Author Topic: Ridiculous  (Read 408 times)

Offline xaaxaxaxa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ridiculous
« on: November 24, 2016, 12:14 »
1. Milos.Raonic
2. Akuma
3. Aparently I refused to play :D 
4.  Not like i really care if i get unbanned  or not  but did he even watch the replay ? HOw did i manage to have 13 kills and 4 assistance if i refused to play :D   I just didnt go with that pathetic excuse of a team they were terrible that lancer was 0 13 in  20 minutes.

30:42   Sejanus   [Allies]   yeah that milos is a joke no need to mention we can see
30:52   Sejanus   [Allies]   small cock with troubled childhood

31:10   sambalade   [Allies]   I WHANT TO PUT ME DIIK IN HES MUM MOUTH
31:13   sambalade   [Allies]   YOU AGREE

DId that Moderator or adming try to bother lookin into the game or he just banned me because i replyed to this moron ? And yes i DId reply this

Milos.RAonic    [Allies]    u have some weird mom since she lets u does that kind of things
Milos.RAonic    [Allies]    dude... ur mom might let u do such things
Milos.RAonic    [Allies]    just commite suicide in real life
Milos.RAonic    [Allies]    ur a kid of incest...

What did u expect me to do ? Like apologize or what ?  Omg.. u said it right i have 700 games because im good player and i will be good player out of Bnet too but you dont bother to look what is suposed to be your job and u even told me that i could get perma ban for that ?  GO for it than you are doin the right thing :)  Make the battlenet worst than it ever was.

5. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5987391

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ridiculous
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2016, 12:26 »
Checking. Have patience.
Maybe Akuma made a mistake, it happens, but is a very good moderator and a great guy; dont hold grudge.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2016, 12:34 »
Well, this was short.

You weren't banned for family related flame (you were provoked). You were banned for anti-teamplay.

You clearly stated:
I just didnt go with that pathetic excuse of a team

From our rules:
Note: DotA is team game, avoiding team fights, pushes, defending and similar in order to lose may be considered as refusing to play.

Now, our table of sanctions specify that for game ruining - 4th time (antiteamplay is game ruining) we MUST ban permanently. We usually ban permanently for breaking that rule 3rd time.

So, you said you dont care if you get unbanned and seems that this is actually a complaint for Akuma. If you wish, I can ban you permanently (like you should be) and sanction Akuma for making an exception for you.

EDIT: I forgot. Here are our rules: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php/topic,1425.0.html#post_ingame Read them before saying that a B&U moderator failed at his job. Unoficially: we forgive players with big ammount of games, always trying to give them one more chance.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 12:41 by Renovatio »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline xaaxaxaxa

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2016, 12:46 »
I Really dont understand what do you mean by anti team play ? that i should go autoatack with the team or what ? You are not allowed to try something different like side push or solo gangs ? I didnt go with them because they had 0 items from my perspective if we went 5v5 fight we were losing 100% because they were dead even before the fight begun and me being there wouldnt change a thing? I mean am i talking with someone who play dota or what ?  That guy sejanus was complaining about me not putting wards and he was heavely failing the game i had troll on mid vs me and i held him on 0 farm and my job was to dont let him get any items and i did it , I went 5 6 lvls up than all of the sentinels but they had no problems with raping my team and then started to gang me just go watch 5 minutes of the game in fast speed you will see what am i talikin about I am not trying to persue you into unbaning me i just want you to clarify to yourself that you cant ban someone for not going autoatack with a lancer that is 0 13 who was talkin shit whole game

16:59   sambalade   [Allies]   fututi mortii matii invoker
20:00   sambalade   [Allies]   mortii matii invo
Translate that from romanian youll see...

You can perma ban me right now i wont play on battle net anyway because its too easy for someone to curse your family , get banned and make new acc and in the same day youll meet him again , I am playing on the same account for 2 3 years now. It is up to you what you will decide  but for future situations like this at first you need to be clear with what is anti team playing. If someone goes in forrsest and lets oponents win by not helping defend than you are right.. but i was doing nothing of that and you are wrong.. These guys are brainless amater players with 0 expirience in dota and its better to complain that  they had ''failer mid'' than accept that they are dumb and i thought some of the admins would understand that but it seems like we support the dumb ones :) CHeers to that mate have a good day

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2016, 13:12 »
Ok then.
Is best, for you, to let Akuma solve this. 
You have some topics for suggestions regarding our rules, around here. You can give some feedback there and, if your suggestion is good, than maybe will be implemented. Our primary job is to make sure those rules are respected (B&U team). You are wrong about flamers (rule-breakers) solving their problem with new accounts  ;)
Ty for your feedback. 

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 13:35 »
You didn't have troll against you, you had witch doctor against you, and witch doctor ganked them 2-3 times so they lost their lanes, you did nothing to help them get back into game.
You are talking about not wanting to die with your team - but when you actually came in a teamfight 22min, you killed 2 of them and none of your teammates died. You blamed them for playing bad and you actually did nothing to help them grow, they called you several times though.

You speak about solo gangs, who were you solo ganging in teamfights? You speak about pushing lanes, you had only 2 towers (mid and bot 1st towers) throughout whole game.

Feel free to report player who flamed you he will get banned for those flames he was saying to you throughout the game. He has 1500+ games though so he is surely not one of those who ''evade ban after flaming every game'' as Renovatio says we deal with them.

!denied !locked

I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..