Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 247 times)

Offline Neymar.JR7

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban request
« on: November 20, 2016, 19:03 »
Xpam can you explain me why i'm banned bro ?
for this game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5985366
CR7

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Neymar.JR7

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban request
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 19:16 »
Bro he is voted for kick and I get ban for this?
CR7

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 20:28 »
Yes, kicking person when he is not ruining game on purpose (plugging/feeding on purpose/ destroy or sell items/...)is bannable.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Neymar.JR7

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 23:48 »
Yes bro but if his team want to kick him what is my fault? come on..
CR7

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 23:58 »
!unbanned

I see you have pretty much clear acc, no reason to keep you banned.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..