unban
« on: November 09, 2016, 19:26 »
1: NickName?
lookatme
2: Who banned you?
akuma
3: Why did you got banned?
antiteam play
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
w/e
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
w/e
6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5982796

First of all i want to say (LookAtMe) is not my acc nor did i play that game,but the problem is you are banning and warning a guy who i know attleast for 5years playing here and has never broke any rule so far as flames and gameruin,everyone has fail games I witness many of his but it was never intentional...My point is there are so many  noobs on this server and by banning someone who is a + to this community,becouse he failed a game is just stupid and has no contribution to no one except the dumb fuck who made that req.

Decision is your im not trying to make a big deal out of this coz its not,just want you to reconsider your decision or what ever

take care

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 19:41 »
You are right about one thing, he did fail that game, but also he ignored his teammates when they called him for help, therefore antiteamplayed.

18:21    patriq    [Allies]    furi can you help 1 TIME?
30:10    HiTTler    [Allies]    def tard
30:11    HiTTler    [Allies]    shit
30:12    HiTTler    [Allies]    mider

So its not only the guy who made that request, but as it can be seen simply from log 2 other guys from his team as well.

I also considered his account clean and gave him only 2 days of ban, while we usually give 3+ days on such matter.

Tell your friend to come here and post his opinion and I'll consider unbanning him. I'll leave thread open.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline goblin

• Topic Author
  • Awards 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 20:43 »
I do not agree with you,but nvrmind i dont think he is up for a disscusion neither am I.you can lock this

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 21:15 »
I do not agree with you,but nvrmind i dont think he is up for a disscusion neither am I.you can lock this

Well if you think moderator is wrong than you have to get involved in discussion and prove your point.

I have nothing against your friend nor you, sincerely. You said he failed game - I agree, he did.

But you can't tell he didn't do it intentionally. He could've tped any time with furion and try to help his teammates, at least when they were defending base/raxes.

This was more of a warning ban, not a serious rule breaking ban. If you wish - tell your friend to open a new thread, admit he was wrong (or explain why he didn't come to defend) and I will unban him, I simply want him to post a unban request for himself.

!locked
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..