Author Topic: Ban req for votekicking me  (Read 501 times)

Offline Jean

• Topic Author
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban req for votekicking me
« on: October 30, 2016, 23:14 »
1: Your NickName?
Jeandarc
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Everyone who votekicked me
3: What rule did he/they break?
Votekicking me no reason
4: When was the Rule(Time of The Game) Broken?
At the moment they decided to votekick me
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
They were full stack so they decided to kick me. I'm too busy to go into details right now but if you need an explaintion of something let me know and i'll reply here.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=597995

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban req for votekicking me
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 23:47 »
Actually we should all make ban request about you, all game you were solo farming, in the moments when we need it you most you were farming or came late, we beg you to come kill roshan or rax mid and defend towers but you refused to do that and also ignored us all, let admins watch the replay and decide who should get that ban. Anyway you are anoying noob and you tottaly deserved to be kicked cause you as carry was nowhere to be seen. Goodbye and next time TEAMPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 00:24 »
Jean, "game not found". Please, check the link again and paste it here.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Jean

• Topic Author
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 01:07 »
Ok heres the link http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5979956

I wont reply to any non staff member because it will lead to filling this thread with useless posts. If you have any question at why i did something and why i didnt go in "teamfights" or a question similar to that please let me know here and i'll give you an answer. About the ignoring part happened after they started insulting me because i didnt speak in macedonian with them and started to insult me by calling me in various names.

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2016, 01:42 »
Why are you acting crazy now? Now you are trying to be the victim here , you ignored us, never helped in defending towers, never tryed to push while they were dead, always late in fights or not even part of them, you were farming allmost all the game and we beg you to come and come and come, in the last fight you were forest as usuall, you were refusing to play with us in some way, you did not care about the game you just farm and farm, you are not a team player and we all agreed to kick you, admins please watch the replay and if you ban us because of him then this server is becoming a joke full with ignorant and selfish players. Goodbye.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2016, 10:19 »
What is this? You were kicked 2 minutes before end. I wont ban 8 players just for this.

@BaKiBaKiBaKi: you called him noob and ask him be banned for being one?  ;D Let's forgive him, since most of the noobs that plays Legion or Nevermore are farming and roaming from start till finish.  ;D ;D

!denied Play. Have fun! Be kind with other players, you will miss them someday, when there will not be enough to full a lobby in under 30 minutes.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.