Author Topic: ban req for Groznogorge  (Read 214 times)

Offline Predecessor

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req for Groznogorge
« on: October 27, 2016, 19:43 »
1)Predecessor
2) dr.jova
3)intention game ruining by refusing to play team, realtime insoult
4,5)
30:08      [All]   Predecessor killed BH_LEGION
at this moment we all took roshan, and we with pudge pushed mid, sniper, gondar, and riki didnt come to psuh, actually we had to push because they had slark and luci to go late and we would lose, (as we did)

we with pudge died at mid pushing by 2, and sniper was just woods farming and loughing calling me a master , and compairig kills and assists, after 10 mins he noob !ff, and we lost like shit because they didt come that push witch was the turing point of the late game, he with all hes frags and bullshit coiuldt do shit anymore as i told him before, but he didntlisen, instead, he tryed to kick me, and told it was my foult that we lost the game , and started to do realtime insoults.

43:09   Groznogorge   [Allies]   hope u die in a car accident°
43:16   Groznogorge   [Allies]   i really do
43:28   Groznogorge   [Allies]   i hope u get burned or somethin
43:29   Groznogorge   [Allies]   jsut die
43:31   Groznogorge   [Allies]   fuckin retard

6)http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5978934

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req for Groznogorge
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2016, 21:17 »
1)Predecessor
2) dr.jova <------
3)intention game ruining by refusing to play team, realtime insoult
4,5)
30:08      [All]   Predecessor killed BH_LEGION
at this moment we all took roshan, and we with pudge pushed mid, sniper, gondar, and riki didnt come to psuh, actually we had to push because they had slark and luci to go late and we would lose, (as we did)

we with pudge died at mid pushing by 2, and sniper was just woods farming and loughing calling me a master , and compairig kills and assists, after 10 mins he noob !ff, and we lost like shit because they didt come that push witch was the turing point of the late game, he with all hes frags and bullshit coiuldt do shit anymore as i told him before, but he didntlisen, instead, he tryed to kick me, and told it was my foult that we lost the game , and started to do realtime insoults.

43:09   Groznogorge   [Allies]   hope u die in a car accident°
43:16   Groznogorge   [Allies]   i really do
43:28   Groznogorge   [Allies]   i hope u get burned or somethin
43:29   Groznogorge   [Allies]   jsut die
43:31   Groznogorge   [Allies]   fuckin retard

6)http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5978934
write and read more carefully

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req for Groznogorge
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 00:08 »
groznogorge !banned permanently [Refusing to play (with team)/Insulting/Leaver]

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni