Author Topic: Is icefrog try to make new map for d1?  (Read 4813 times)

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Is icefrog try to make new map for d1?
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2016, 12:52 »
Hello
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2016, 14:02 »
I saw smth about 6.88 on their forum, he has fixed some bugs that are present In the map we are using here,im gonna find the map along with the changelog later, itd be nice if we could switch to that one before A stable 6.88 version is out since this one has got some pretty annoying bugs.

Its not out yet
We have a fountain bug, double tap blink and u might get a fountain buff

Anyway its 6,86 not 88 idk why they decided that way
Still not such A relevant bug,u get about 100-150 hp and less than 100 mana, with A 12 sec cd, and it happens sometimes, not always if im correct, so,not that relevant. Axes call deselects ur hero, and u cant do things like morph or leap for duration Of the call. Besides that,theres plenty of other smaller bugs, none of which actually affects the game that much to be called gamechanging,luckily.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2016, 13:51 »
D2 much more interesting for him :(
Of course. He is paid to work on DotA 2.
Didnt get something for D1?
From who? Blizzard didn't care back then. Maybe some donations from community...
He's now working for Valve, that's something very different. Just, have you seen how much money did the internation 2016 generated?
Im not in it so i dont know,thought that he have something from it really to bad. i like old school like D1 and CS1.6 these games for me will never be old
For your interest:

http://dota2.prizetrac.kr/international2016

The "Contributed Prize Pool", that easy 19 million was only a percentage of the amount they got from players treasure and compendium buys.
Image how much profit they got from only this event. Some warcraft3 map called dota1 is smth irrelevant for icefrog compared to this :D
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2016, 16:21 »
From who? Blizzard didn't care back then. Maybe some donations from community...
He's now working for Valve, that's something very different. Just, have you seen how much money did the internation 2016 generated?
Im not in it so i dont know,thought that he have something from it really to bad. i like old school like D1 and CS1.6 these games for me will never be old
For your interest:

The "Contributed Prize Pool", that easy 19 million was only a percentage of the amount they got from players treasure and compendium buys.
Image how much profit they got from only this event. Some warcraft3 map called dota1 is smth irrelevant for icefrog compared to this :D
Only 25% of a price of TI related items was added to the prize pool.
So those $19,170,460 were only 1/4 of money raised by the event.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2016, 16:28 »
For your interest:

Only 25% of a price of TI related items was added to the prize pool.
So those $19,170,460 were only 1/4 of money raised by the event.
Yep that's what I wrote, just didn't remember the exact percent. It's multiplicate of the hungarian lottery prize lol.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Jedivh

• The Lich King
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Your pain shall be legendary.
  • Server Account: Jedivh
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bow to your master!