Author Topic: Why I'm Banned ?  (Read 467 times)

Offline Xenomorphic

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why I'm Banned ?
« on: October 15, 2016, 06:34 »
Sorry I have Little English Couse Im From Turkey
ı played 15 october all Night (turkey) now its morning n ı trying to create game n says 'u  can't create game because you are banned ? why ? what ı did

Offline Xenomorphic

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Why I'm Banned ?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 06:35 »
ı played 15 october all Night (turkey) now its morning n ı trying to create game n says 'u  can't create game because you are banned ? why ? what ı did
Nick : Xenomorphic

Offline Xenomorphic

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 06:43 »
Someone Reported Me http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5975051 yes ı said 'ım afk its waste of time' but ım not stay afk 45min but he said like that ! after when ı go to base then turned back ı played sorry u moderators not watching replays ?? Only reading  Topics ??

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 08:40 »
You were banned for refusing to play.
He said you were AFK around min 45, not AFK for 45 minutes. If you were AFK 45 minutes than you would had got perm ban.

@Akuma: you have permission to solve this request.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 08:44 by Renovatio »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Xenomorphic

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2016, 09:14 »
You were banned for refusing to play.
He said you were AFK around min 45, not AFK for 45 minutes. If you were AFK 45 minutes than you would had got perm ban.

@Akuma: you have permission to solve this request.
But I Didnt Stay AFK When I Gone To base Then Turned Back

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2016, 13:08 »
Ok since you don't understand English I took a screenshot to explain it to you.

They were pushing your middle tower/rax 4 of your teammates were there defending it, you were asshole who stayed behind on fountain. You weren't afk you refused to play, and perhaps I should give you more days on your ban now for lying - next time I'll surely do that.

!denied !locked
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 13:12 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..