Author Topic: Hello  (Read 7302 times)

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hello
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2016, 20:54 »
"allahu akbar" is not ISIS thing... its roughly translated to "god is one" or something similar, i hope you didnt warn him for something like that
lexy talked soft
he said like this
 i guess u cant understand that, let me try in Turkish!

ALLAH UAKBAR KILL BABYS, BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED
w/e it is my last post
like xeqtr signature
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2016, 20:58 »
It's so funny, only time you can write something in english is when you copy it from someone else :D GJ

When 20 people complain about your attitude you are the problem, not the people
Modul Nostru

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2016, 21:49 »
You both were warned, you both know why.

Case closed. Just leave it.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2016, 22:18 »
No i got warned because he flamed me on PM and i flamed him back, then he decided to be a big cry baby and go report me so i did the same, i have clean account history and i want this warn removed, how hard can this be for you people to understand?
Modul Nostru

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2016, 22:29 »
ok cant stop  myself about liar kid
i said hhim
you are fucking liar you demoted from stf (it is my first pm ) and he said i did flame :D
and you saw him reply
and he is crying

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2016, 22:41 »
You were warned because you have broken the rules. Which part you do not understand?

I'll repeat myself:
The fact that others are breaking the rules DOES NOT allow you to act the same.

No i got warned because he flamed me on PM and i flamed him back, then he decided to be a big cry baby and go report me so i did the same, i have clean account history and i want this warn removed, how hard can this be for you people to understand?
You were warned because you flamed him, as you, yourself, said. Thus the warn.

I don't know how to make it more clear for you.

Signature by Rocka

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2016, 22:53 »
You were warned because you have broken the rules. Which part you do not understand?

I'll repeat myself:

I talked efko so I need to keep my words ı will not coment anymore
cya ı wish u good luck provotnik

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2016, 22:57 »
My post was for Povratnik, just to make it clear.

Signature by Rocka

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2016, 07:10 »
I don't care about his warn, he messaged me first flaming me and i flamed him back, when whole community has problem with one mod but you people keep insisting it's fine, no wonder this place have gone to toilets

I have seen screenshots from both of you, I've seen both sides of the story, and consider yourselves both warned.
_xpam_ - start behaving like a moderator, because you are one. Dont get provoked so easily, be mature. And dont threaten people with bans.
Povratnik - dont provoke/insult moderators, and dont write anymore those ISIS things like 'alahu akbar' and stuff like that, it bannable.

This warn is verbal, but next one will be with consequences.

you  did not take what you deserve warn so soft
Hm,this text is interesting and have some sense,did  you made it up by your own ?
Impressed  8)

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 20:06 »

I'll repeat myself:

You missed the big "I FLAMED HIM BACK" Implying he flamed me first, did you take english classes at _xpam_ school ?It's unreal how stubborn you people are, whenever mod is caught abusing something the whole team gets behind him and say he did nothing wrong, that's the main problem here nobody controls anyone around here and everyone does whatever they want, anyway i see there is no point in writing anymore, people are just too stupid, compared to you Jean and Commy are genius and that's a horrible fact...
Modul Nostru

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2016, 20:10 »
jean and commy

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2016, 20:16 »

I'll repeat myself:

You missed the big "I FLAMED HIM BACK" Implying he flamed me first, did you take english classes at _xpam_ school ?It's unreal how stubborn you people are, whenever mod is caught abusing something the whole team gets behind him and say he did nothing wrong, that's the main problem here nobody controls anyone around here and everyone does whatever they want, anyway i see there is no point in writing anymore, people are just too stupid, compared to you Jean and Commy are genius and that's a horrible fact...
I see I have to repeat myself 3rd time in this thread:

Please read the sentence. Don't attack my English as it is obviously you, who can't understand it.

Just to make sure, I'll repeat myself 4th time:

If you still don't understand or don't get it, I'll transform the sentence to fit your case:
When somebody insults you, you are not allowed to insult him back.

But you did and you got warned.

Do you finally understand?

Also, you have probably missed the fact that xpam got warned as well.

Is it clear for you? Do you understand now?

Signature by Rocka

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2016, 21:07 »
The voice of intellect

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2016, 23:49 »
As I said, this shit is getting shittier and shittier as days go on, most of the good Moderators are gone cause of certain reasons and we get these Moderators which I won't name but I think you know who I'm talking about, one of the rules to apply for moderator is to have a good "English Knowledge" and to be "Mannered and Respect other People", nowadays I don't see any of these things. People think if they have the Moderator Position they can do basically whatever they want, well no, you fucking can't.

My previous thread got deleted for some certain reason, probably because I was attacking some people and defending others.

Well, whatever. A shit is a shit, you can't make it into a sweet or something.

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • A normal life is boring
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2016, 23:55 »
As I said, this shit is getting shittier and shittier as days go on, most of the good Moderators are gone cause of certain reasons and we get these Moderators which I won't name but I think you know who I'm talking about, one of the rules to apply for moderator is to have a good "English Knowledge" and to be "Mannered and Respect other People", nowadays I don't see any of these things. People think if they have the Moderator Position they can do basically whatever they want, well no, you fucking can't.

My previous thread got deleted for some certain reason, probably because I was attacking some people and defending others.

Well, whatever. A shit is a shit, you can't make it into a sweet or something.
I think I'll cry  :'(