Author Topic: Just to ask _xpam_  (Read 1411 times)

Offline HI][MAN

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Just to ask _xpam_
« on: September 16, 2016, 00:41 »
When I use CHAT and say BAD WORDS = IM BANNED !  When someone DO THE SAME THING/ BREAK THE SAME RULE and I report him - You !denied ! And "teach" me to use !ignore command (or betetr squelch) ?
Nice balance and justice - close minded. It is the 99999% same situation and the decision is opposite. Can u explane? If it"depends on" on what? Thank you

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • A normal life is boring
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Just to ask _xpam_
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 01:15 »
If you think that mod did something wrong follow these STEPS. Don't open a topic in General Forum

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 01:21 »
Also, if you want to "just ask xpam", you can send him a PM.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 01:35 »
If you think that mod did something wrong follow these STEPS. Don't open a topic in General Forum

this.

this.

c: Bans and Warns are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision.
Note: All decisions are mainly rendered by Moderators and can vary from those from 'Table of Sanctions'.

Also this.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 02:39 »

this.

this.

c: Bans and Warns are not obligatory! It is mainly moderator’s decision.
Note: All decisions are mainly rendered by Moderators and can vary from those from 'Table of Sanctions'.

Also this.
* If you did something wrong try with old school asslick
* Be a friend with MOD
* _xpam_ is lil hairless fucker so dont take it seriously and personal
Cheers

----------------------------------------------------------------------
No hard feelings just talkin about his behaviour in-game,dont have problems with him :D everyone have their moment's so pay this round and all ok
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 02:46 by cyberajber »

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 07:41 »
1st: If you are talking about this req = there was nothing bannable.

2nd: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=126889.0

3rd: Do not be hypocrite.

16:29   Hi][MAN   [Allies]   son of whore
16:30   Hi][MAN   [Allies]   who is mid ?
Game: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5965953

You didnt got banned for this but you expect another player to get banned for this:

20:46   PizzY   [Private]   ahahahahahaa
20:51   PizzY   [Private]   pro huskar
22:39   PizzY   [Private]   aahahahaha
22:42   PizzY   [Private]   hahahahaha
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 07:43 by Renovatio »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline PARI

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 08:36 »
When I use CHAT and say BAD WORDS = IM BANNED !  When someone DO THE SAME THING/ BREAK THE SAME RULE and I report him - You !denied ! And "teach" me to use !ignore command (or betetr squelch) ?
Nice balance and justice - close minded. It is the 99999% same situation and the decision is opposite. Can u explane? If it"depends on" on what? Thank you

I agree 100%, it's ridiculous how many times he can banned for nothing to someone who is under the rules only to warn, but if you want to ban who's the beneficiary can be banned, deliberately [maybe] going to do denie , me personally, it happened several times and even though it then solved another moderator, also received a ban for several days without a problem.
That is the problem it is only interested in His Own. And i saw in games a few times  how in game was provoked some players until they begin to insult him, to have the opportunity to give them ban. Others moderators would surely ignored this behavior . Not used ignore or mute from him, rather the contrary until the player is not provoked. This is unfair not to behave moderator and still provoke, and in addressing the ban. req. and Baned just what he wants. It should supposed to be fair to all players, and not according to how it suits for him.
He should have solved it with a clear head and not to include the ego, or deliberately not to solve the ban. req. which can be easily solved. I do not know what his reason or problem that behaving in this way and using the fact that the moderator. I normally would not write anything only because my English is really terrible, but I'm writing this because I know that it does indeed often, and it is unfair to all players.
The whole time i talking only about _xpam_ .
I apologize for my terrible english, but i believe the gist of what i wrote goes understand.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 09:26 »

I agree 100%, it's ridiculous how many times he can banned for nothing to someone who is under the rules only to warn, but if you want to ban who's the beneficiary can be banned, deliberately [maybe] going to do denie , me personally, it happened several times and even though it then solved another moderator, also received a ban for several days without a problem.
That is the problem it is only interested in His Own. And i saw in games a few times  how in game was provoked some players until they begin to insult him, to have the opportunity to give them ban. Others moderators would surely ignored this behavior . Not used ignore or mute from him, rather the contrary until the player is not provoked. This is unfair not to behave moderator and still provoke, and in addressing the ban. req. and Baned just what he wants. It should supposed to be fair to all players, and not according to how it suits for him.
He should have solved it with a clear head and not to include the ego, or deliberately not to solve the ban. req. which can be easily solved. I do not know what his reason or problem that behaving in this way and using the fact that the moderator. I normally would not write anything only because my English is really terrible, but I'm writing this because I know that it does indeed often, and it is unfair to all players.
The whole time i talking only about _xpam_ .
I apologize for my terrible english, but i believe the gist of what i wrote goes understand.

You ara angry cuz
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=174821.msg617465#msg617465
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=172442.msg607048#msg607048
If  I provoke players you can report më  rule for everyone or use ignore comand do not drama :)
About you  hitman nothing bannable he talked normal he did not family flame like you
I played with you many times and you are provoke players like oman ebby
I know all

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 09:48 by _xpam_ »

Offline PARI

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2016, 10:46 »
What I wrote is true,search for the XX games where u has provoked and then banned XX players not needed for me, or somewhere sue.
The reason why I wrote it, is others to know. I do not need to lead childish debate. Good luck in the continuation of discussion.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 11:14 »
What I wrote is true,search for the XX games where u has provoked and then banned XX players not needed for me, or somewhere sue.
The reason why I wrote it, is others to know. I do not need to lead childish debate. Good luck in the continuation of discussion.
stop to talking like a child please ?
who is xx ?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 12:01 by _xpam_ »

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2016, 14:10 »
Very interesting topic  8)
Modul Nostru

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2016, 16:46 »
Xpam is gay :)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2016, 19:09 »

Xpam is gay :)

did he abuse you sexually? :o
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2016, 19:22 »
!locked

File a complaint to me and Skywolf007 (via PM, ofc) and do not make attention-seeker topics, pls.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.