Author Topic: Anyone miss the old visage?Or it is just me?  (Read 7467 times)

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Anyone miss the old visage?Or it is just me?
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2016, 15:50 »
You are fools who support retarded icefrog who ruined dota and just leav, cuz of dota2 game for kids.
I am aggre with this guy LEEKING2005, this dota is ultra unbalanced... visage, chen, brood, rex, winter
... u need to be fkng master to play with that heroes..
So according to ur smart ass, over 10 milion people Who play dota 2 are kids, yet u cancerous pubbers who ruined la In the first place, u are mature or something? Guy ure agreeing with is so low that he cant get out Of ap noobs, yet he talks like hes some kind Of A pro,and im just gonna assume u aint much better either

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2016, 16:27 »
y tard i am puuber cuz on this server u need to w8 25minuts for 1650 games so stfu tard, we speak about DOTA, not about some other shits... y dota 2 grapichs is for hendicep kids, retarded game... if you think that millions of millions of people also play pokemons, so it's great fkng amazing game...
just try to realized that Draco improve so fkng simply and basic staffs on one update on his version Dota, while Icefrog did not do it for 10 y updating of dota... and yeaaah i am noob big noob play ap nobos game, u are fkng pro, we are low u are pro... u are best on this server, every game tiny em master...

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2016, 16:35 »
I love it how retards are still playing on LA when they can switch to d2
No offence to those who have a bad pc, but there are other platforms.
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2016, 17:33 »
y tard i am puuber cuz on this server u need to w8 25minuts for 1650 games so stfu tard, we speak about DOTA, not about some other shits... y dota 2 grapichs is for hendicep kids, retarded game... if you think that millions of millions of people also play pokemons, so it's great fkng amazing game...
just try to realized that Draco improve so fkng simply and basic staffs on one update on his version Dota, while Icefrog did not do it for 10 y updating of dota... and yeaaah i am noob big noob play ap nobos game, u are fkng pro, we are low u are pro... u are best on this server, every game tiny em master...
What if I told you that W3 DotA and DotA 2 are the same games?

Signature by Rocka

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2016, 23:50 »
What if I told you that W3 DotA and DotA 2 are the same games?
For people like this braindead imbecile, its better to think that dota2 Is A bad game, their cancer is uncurable, bringing them there would just hurt the game which actually got 10 times as little flaming and blaming others,ones that la games are full of,sadly.
Like it would matter anyways, hed get along with peruvians and russians there ;D
Btw asta, pm me ur steam id,so we can play sometimes.
Bad pc is the problem for most people actually, apart from these fanatics that are so stubborn that they would rather play with Ai than play a far better version of the same game. I understand that people like this game better, but theres less and less people to play with, thus more time is wasted, so it doesnt really pay off, but still, thats their own choice and their own time.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2016, 00:46 »

I love it how retards (I've just quoted you) are trashing this place but still spending hours here, even if they get their posts deleted, warns and forum bans. I dont like going to church, I am atheist (even if I regret it. cant chose faith, you belive it or you dont, simple as that) and my folks are very religious but I'm not going to church to just say "this place sucks, fuck you all". Reading some of your posts it is clear to me that you dont like LA and you dont enjoy being here so I'm wondering if you are punishing yourself in purpose by doing things that you dislike. My advice: if you dont like the smell of shit then dont rub your face into it. Now go make another cry topic about how assholes are the staff members here and, pls, do not forget to remind us that RGC is better and we should all play dota 2.  :-*
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2016, 12:31 »
Hahaahajajaja  ;D ;D
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”