Author Topic: is this some kind of joke?  (Read 1494 times)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
is this some kind of joke?
« on: September 01, 2016, 22:07 »
why was uther party tournament remade? do you people have any kind of schedule or you are doing what you want? next time make sure to inform the others than you will fuck around with them so they dont waste 2 hours for nothing. you pathetic scumbags.

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: is this some kind of joke?
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 22:19 »
Tour was planed as name is written "http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=174636.0"
We announcing it here before tour start and ingame channel (game). If i deduce (depend on players and theyr wishesh) to make 2nd round, then we will do it everytime if we want as u said. So if u waiting in ur badroom or kissing ur ass instead or waiting in channel (in right time), thats ur problem. Next time open ur eyes and read some posts before making QQ topics.

Are we done?

PS:
Postponed for 01/09/2016 !
I dont have access to bot commands and other moderator is apparently drunk/high idk.. :D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 22:31 »
lol i dont give a fuck, the tour was postponed because nobody from the staff was bothering to create it, then we gathered ppl and tour was done and that was over. now i see you have recreated a tour that was played without give further explaination at why this was done. so next time dont make me bullshit excuses and just admit that u fucked it up, bitch ass boy.

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 22:36 »
I dont have any info about unofficial tour what was created and i give a shit what u maked since u didnt inform anyone about that "Tour".

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 22:38 »
It wasnt unoffical you dumbass. _xpam_ created it with the help of akuma and me. Whats yours next excuse?

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 22:42 »
I dont need to make excuses, ill qoute my self...

I dont have any info about unofficial tour what was created and i give a shit what u maked since u didnt inform anyone about that "Tour".

Even if there will be Jesus Christ or Chuck Norris, its still unofficial tour. Compretande?

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 22:46 »
Are you high? Why would the tournament be considered as "unofficial"? Because you were too lazy to organize it? You would rather sit afk in channel and then leave without doing shit? Then creating another tour hiding your bitch ass with bullshit excuses? Are you really this pathetic?

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2016, 22:52 »
Just tell me what type of drugz u are usings, ill pay a lot.

U have enough experiences with hosting tours and u still writting those shits? For what? Being more visible?
Cmon, tell me why i would consider that tour as official? Where is participatians info? Where is somethink sayed about that "Tour"?

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2016, 23:02 »
"Visible"? Wow, really? I'm doing this because injustice was done towards me and everyone who participated at the time and day tournament game was supposed to take place. The only unoffical tournament can be considered the one that you created. Why wasnt I told that the tournament that I participated wasnt going to be taken under consideration? Why did Inhabe to waste 2 hours waiting for ppl to gather and play the tournament game with 2 admins being in the tournament game? Why would you think that the tournament is considered as unoffical only because _xpam_ did unprofessional job by not posting the replay link and the participants?
For your information here is the link http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5961680
You can clearly see that the gn is "tour" and the tournament game was done by respecting all lagabuse.com rules.

I don't want anything from the tour that I won. I just want you to admit that you fucked it up and injustice was done towards me and everyone who participated. I know what I'm talking about and I know that you fucked it up and the fact that you don't admit it it's pissing me off.

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2016, 23:13 »
I will qoute my self last time.

I dont need to make excuses, ill qoute my self...

Even if there will be Jesus Christ or Chuck Norris, its still unofficial tour. Compretande?

Any QQ addresing to my adress or any tour mod?

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2016, 23:24 »
Nah, I'm not gonna bother repeating myself to a headless idiot. Just go fuck yourself, I'm out.

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 02:03 »
I think that tour can not be official if it is not created by tour moderator, or even trial tour moderator ( me ). Anyway, i was in channel, waiting face^guy, hopping that he will use !ann command and inform ppl about the tour, but he was afk due to his private reasons. When i saw, that he is not responding on my wisp, i told everyone in channel that i will postpone tour for 1/9. Akuma told me that you've played tour just for fun.

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2016, 05:41 »
I think that tour can not be official if it is not created by tour moderator, or even trial tour moderator ( me ). Anyway, i was in channel, waiting face^guy, hopping that he will use !ann command and inform ppl about the tour, but he was afk due to his private reasons. When i saw, that he is not responding on my wisp, i told everyone in channel that i will postpone tour for 1/9. Akuma told me that you've played tour just for fun.
What are you talking about son? The tour was created by an Tour Mod.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=157760.msg548548

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2016, 05:49 »

To make thinks clear,
Everyone from staff can help us with tours, that help is rly welcomed but if noone inform anyone about that tour (Specially tour staff) , then its "unofficial tour" and cant be classified into our ladder system including rewards.

To dear jean,
Im happy that u understand whole situation, but that u are out is realy stupid excuse that u have no words to say, just admit that u fucked it up and what u did sayed that? bitch ass boy?  8) 8)

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2016, 05:53 »
What are you talking about son? The tour was created by an Tour Mod.
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=157760.msg548548

What u talking about?