Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 859 times)

Offline -Entei-

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request
« on: August 22, 2016, 21:50 »
: Your NickName?
theia

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
hi][man

3: What rule did he/they break?
refusing to play with team, allways alone

4: When was the Rule Broken?
most of the game
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
he played solo for most of the game, called for votekick on me without reason and in general bad attitude vs the whole team. i have played with him before, he does this in all games.
6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5959321

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 22:48 »
I was in game as you said  You're wasting your time  but I will not solve this issue

Offline -Entei-

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 22:55 »
mate i asked if he could get ban, you said maybe so yeah i said i will waste 5 min to post his ass, anyways let him play its a pleasure to have him in team, like the fucking plague pleasant

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 00:13 »
mate i asked if he could get ban, you said maybe so yeah i said i will waste 5 min to post his ass, anyways let him play its a pleasure to have him in team, like the fucking plague pleasant
but he was carry after he joined us and we won so nothing bannable here
yes i said maybe because i think he will join us and he did ;D

Offline HI][MAN

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2016, 00:32 »

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2016, 02:43 »
If you know "he does it in all games", then play in different teams silly? "theia" you are a big troll. Instead of kicking or giving 1 14 feeder legion on forum, you give huskar's ass for which reason again?? Look at his items and score. He helped you to win or not?
Somebody please give "theia" moderating duty. I got banned by smartass admins in very similar situations. Instead of letting someone check it, they ban you without any reasons and keeps playing like nothing happened. Hi renovatio and ak47 btw..
That's why i don't play with/agaist any moderators except xpam...

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2016, 12:51 »
If you know "he does it in all games", then play in different teams silly? "theia" you are a big troll. Instead of kicking or giving 1 14 feeder legion on forum, you give huskar's ass for which reason again?? Look at his items and score. He helped you to win or not?
Somebody please give "theia" moderating duty. I got banned by smartass admins in very similar situations. Instead of letting someone check it, they ban you without any reasons and keeps playing like nothing happened. Hi renovatio and ak47 btw..
Why didnt report it then ? How dumb you are stop talking about it if someone did something wrong you can pm head's and they will solve it. I play here from 2013 i think or 2012 not single problem with mod's in game . Maybe your stupid comments or bad attitude made them to ban you or mute

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2016, 13:08 »
Add sticky about ban req discussion, to avoid this shitspam :D

Offline halaycıkuş

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2016, 13:25 »
Why didnt report it then ? How dumb you are stop talking about it if someone did something wrong you can pm head's and they will solve it. I play here from 2013 i think or 2012 not single problem with mod's in game . Maybe your stupid comments or bad attitude made them to ban you or mute

I am not the one who has Britney Spears in his avatar. That explains all of your questions in your tiny head....

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2016, 13:36 »

I am not the one who has Britney Spears in his avatar. That explains all of your questions in your tiny head....
tr face pretty much ugly face probably.

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2016, 16:13 »
only I can do spam here now get lose
Nothing bannable here
!denied