Author Topic: Serbia vs Usa basketball Olympic gold medal match  (Read 8990 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Post your comments and opinions below
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Serbia vs Usa basketball Olympic gold medal match
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2016, 03:38 »
If we play defens like today, we have chance.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 03:39 »
If we play defens like today, we have chance.
are you serious ? defens for usa ?

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2016, 09:28 »
Ok let see what will happen.....

Samo da udjemo u penal zavrsnicu a onda sta bog(danovic) da :))))

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 12:08 »
Tbh here,USA has got team full of allstars in the nba,in terms of shere talent and skill,they are superior to us.Still,it feels like they either arent showing interest,or they just simply played really bad last few games.With a team like that,every game SHOULDVE been at least a 15+ points blowout.The way they played against us,aussies and france in the group stage and now against spain isnt gonna cut it in the finals if our guys try harder,especially on D,which is probably our biggest problem atm.Whole world would probably like us to win,but to be realistic,if their scorers have good shooting nights,we dont really have much of a chance.Still,gotta be proud of the silver just as if it is gold,and if our guys do manage to upset,itd be a historic win since their basketball(NBA) is centuries ahead of european basketball.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 14:00 »
Well usa should be somewhat superior in basketball, so I think you should prepare your anuses well :)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 18:58 »
Tbh here,USA has got team full of allstars in the nba,in terms of shere talent and skill,they are superior to us.Still,it feels like they either arent showing interest,or they just simply played really bad last few games.With a team like that,every game SHOULDVE been at least a 15+ points blowout.The way they played against us,aussies and france in the group stage and now against spain isnt gonna cut it in the finals if our guys try harder,especially on D,which is probably our biggest problem atm.Whole world would probably like us to win,but to be realistic,if their scorers have good shooting nights,we dont really have much of a chance.Still,gotta be proud of the silver just as if it is gold,and if our guys do manage to upset,itd be a historic win since their basketball(NBA) is centuries ahead of european basketball.
From allstars in their team I see only Thompson, Carmelo and Irwing, all others are on wrong place at wrong time. USA playing style absolutely depends on shot for 3 points and from fear from opponents side, and if they fail, if their shot is bellow 50%, we will rape them since Serbia has much better gameplay and tactics. If you watched game Serbia - Australia, you could notice how Australia is very good shooting team and how they failed since we had very strong defense. If you watched 1st game Serbia - USA you could see how Serbia was scared in 1st quarter, but after that in next 3 quarters Serbia raped USA and was near to win that game. Also I believe since Serbia failed in 1st game vs Australia, we lost on purpose game vs France to avoid USA till final, so Spain failed a lot and they were in semi with them, which is good thing since Gasol is probably the best center in basketball and our players, Bobi Marjanovic and Nemanja Bjelica who can guard Gasol are not in our national team so it is very good to see USA vs us in final instead of Spain.
So my point is, in final game probably we will see fear from both sides, but more from USA since they are not convinced like before, they know how they are not superior like they expected to be. I hope referees will be neutral this time, in final from World championship USA had very good shot in 1st half and help from referees in 3rd quarter since we were not allowed to have defense in that quarter and on other side criteria was not same for similar things.
We will have opportunity to watch great final
Look at this years allstar game.Lowry,thompson, butler, derozan, durant, green,george , cousins and deandre were all chosen to the allstar game,and both melo and kyrie are superstars in their own right, so u cant make an argument there. The only guy in team USA who isnt an allstar Is gsws Harrison Barnes who isnt getting A lot of minutes. As i said, their team's skill is way too much for our guys.If they are to win the gold, its gonna take A lot more than 110% out Of our guys.Defense needs to be prioritised,they must not allow thompson,durant and melo to go off, as they are the ones who carried this team most of the time.I think its gonna be A big problem because bogdanović, teodosić and raduljica are amazing offensive players but they are horrible defenders,.Also i think marjanović and bjelica would be A major factor on that side of the field, but itd be stupid to talk about that since usa misses players like lbj,curry, westbrook, kawhi, davis etc.Im just being realistic here,so id say our chances for gold are very slim,but i wish them luck, they are gonna need A lot of it.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2016, 19:00 »
LUL serbia vs 'merica, what are u plebs even talking strategies here

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2016, 20:24 »
I did beat 2k$  for usd win 1,38
free money :D

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2016, 20:26 »
Циганска посла турака...
Modul Nostru

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2016, 21:33 »
Циганска посла турака...

Jebeni retard turski, plus nema dve hiljade dolara nego prosipa neku pamet ovde.

A ti dejane brate sta seres i analiziras? Samo napisi da cemo da ih otkinemi i to je to.

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2016, 21:42 »
Циганска посла турака...

Jebeni retard turski, plus nema dve hiljade dolara nego prosipa neku pamet ovde.

A ti dejane brate sta seres i analiziras? Samo napisi da cemo da ih otkinemi i to je to.
learn english noob if you do not know eng you can use google translate (like me )
only eng on forum
+
you get ban for flame  on forum (ı hope )

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2016, 21:50 »
Циганска посла турака...
I do not waste words for you
I believe in evolution after you . about gipsy if we need to speak about history I can write you a long history about Germany and Poland
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 21:52 by _xpam_ »

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2016, 22:13 »
Циганска посла турака...

learn english noob if you do not know eng you can use google translate (like me )
only eng on forum
+

Looooool what flame ? Jebeni retard is not a flame..

Is your country play that game? I will answer you NO , so dont coment and provocate us with that lies with bet..

Debilko

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2016, 22:26 »
Циганска посла турака...

only eng on forum
+

Looooool what flame ? Jebeni retard is not a flame..

Is your country play that game? I will answer you NO , so dont coment and provocate us with that lies with bet..

Debilko

it is not provocate man
I hope u will win
if you think like this
I am sorry
my fault