Author Topic: Protip for 6.85k  (Read 1969 times)

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Protip for 6.85k
« on: August 16, 2016, 22:11 »
Protip: You can push roshan with Drow Ranger's silence, and this is really useful especially if you can push him behind the small cliff = He will get stuck = LVL 1 Roshan = Free 15 day ban. Just wanted to point this bug out lol
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Protip for 6.85k
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2016, 22:31 »
Protip: You can push roshan with Drow Ranger's silence, and this is really useful especially if you can push him behind the small cliff = He will get stuck = LVL 1 Roshan = Free 15 day ban. Just wanted to point this bug out lol

Have you seen or tested this?
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 02:40 »

Have you seen or tested this?

Have I seen it? Bro people love doing that shit on RGC, until they got a new rule saying...
15 day ban on IP have fun doing it again lol.
Here's a lil picture of it on d1stats.ru

Not sure about the terrain, its because WC3 has that weird fucked up block like terrain so this is like its... skeleton or something, good if you are testing. that's why you can walk under/over edges btw, thats how the terrain works.
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2016, 19:32 »
We dont need a special rule for that. We have a more complete set of rules.

5. Player must not use any kind of cheats/bugs:
Abusing bot bug or inner DotA game bug will be considered as cheat.

Sanctions:

1st time: 14 days ban - Permanently + 5-10 warns
2nd time: Permanently

Let it be clear for the ones that read this and thinks to try it while playing on ladder.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline hlr.sympathetic

• Advanced Member
  • Server Account: marketisto
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 10:48 »
Hey

I didn't know u ban people for this...
I used to do it so many times and almost in all games with traxex people did the same.

But, could you explain me, please, why u think this is 'bug abuse', but making enemies stucked with this trax' silence spell is not? or lifting them on the hill with rubic? same with bara's pushing sometimes? And other examples: kotl's ulty, clock's cog, etc.

As for me, all of these moments are just a part of the game.
If you disagree, please give me a list of possible bug abuses, cause i don't know any.

guest49825

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 10:59 »
If you disagree, please give me a list of possible bug abuses, cause i don't know any.
Good idea, we should list some less known bugs.

Some well known abuse, in case you did not know, is using balanar's ulti then insta cancel it, so ulti works even if you cancel it => perma night => perma ban :-D

Also, almost everyone knows that you can (most of time) simply move being astraled by obsidian or disrupted by eredar, so when that astral/disrupt duration ends you can appear in some else place, cause you are able to move being invulnerable to anything due to astral/disrupt; In RGC Eu Higher channel (some shitty inhouse channel) they ban for this. I do not ban for this, cause it ban be done accidentaly; I`d only ban for this if you are obvivously doing it on purpose like every time and moving for long distances;

And some bug that appears randomly with Atropos - his Nightmare can basically hide the target from the minimap and real map, but i do not know how to abuse it, cause it happens randomly (for me; i did not test this one)

Also here is random eul bug, that happens in some very specific cases; After this bug happens, your hero sometimes (probably till end of the game) will just randomly moving around like he's euled (example: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/103114283 ; i am at the work, cannot watch and check if this is correct movie;)

This .85 version is full of random bugs, i wont list everything atm (i am at the work :D), i thought that everyone is aware already...

P.S.
but making enemies stucked with this trax' silence spell is not
well, it was always part of the game (in icefrog's map), he (icedeerg) was not bothering with fixing it and it was pretty ok; But stucking a ROSHAN should not be happened anyway, this is evident bug, since he is immune to such things (in icefrog's map);

Drakolich changed mechanics to avoid some warcraft 3 limitations (e.g. 'pausing' of units - read his blogs for further info), so this is just part of side effects of this changing;
Spoiler for Hiden:
тем более ты русский, а блоги на русском в основном там;
There were many known bugs with roshan (bara's oneshot in very specific case; morph waveform into roshan; visage's familiars (with correct familiars placement roshan was just running from one to another but could not kill them; and so on...)  and all these were fixed; Roshan should not be killed that easy; That is not he was designed for;

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 11:36 »
@hlr.sympathetic The bugs shouldnt be listed since some of them are rlly op or can crash the game. Having a list with those will attract more users that want to use them than users that want to avoid them.

About that Trax bug, as Monax said, he wasnt supposed to be killed like that, without even be able to attack back from time to time. Is obvious that is a bug. Using Rubick's skills to trap an enemy (or traxex's for that matter) may be considered in game mechanics and it doesnt affect the game overall considered as bugs. Having permanent ulti for Bala will affect the game's outcome, especially in the hands of experienced players. Trax can kill rosh even from lvl 1 and without losing 1 hp. It takes longer but the bonus lvl and gold will make it count.

Some bugs cannot affect the game's outcome, or boosting the stats, and abusing them may not need sanctioning but ofc the ones that can fuck the game will be banned. Remember the Arc Warden's bug? Unlimited money as soon as you made linken's sphere. Ofc that was bannable.

We do not create the maps and we do not have the knowledge, nor the permission, to fix the bugs from them. We are just hosting the maps on our bots and the only way we can controll bug abusing is by applying sanctions. Will you play here if we allow bug abusing? if you, a skilled player, get own by noobs that play only bugged heroes, having aegis since lvl 1, having unlimited money, permanent ulti, etc?

Offline Boki_

• SUCK MY DRAGONBALLZ CALL ME GOKU!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2017, 11:03 »
on iccup is this map
https://imgur.com/a/EWtDB
they have that new one but its some kind of test
https://imgur.com/a/l8lx9
« Last Edit: November 30, 2017, 11:07 by Boki_ »