Author Topic: WHY THE FUCK WE CAN'T PLAY?  (Read 8251 times)

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
Re: WHY THE FUCK WE CAN'T PLAY?
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2016, 10:03 »
I have a set of scripts that start the bots automatically if server reboots. The problem is that I can't restart the server whenever I wish because there are other things running on it so I couldn't fully test them. The only reason it took several hours to restart the bots is because the owner rebooted the servers when I was sleeping.

Btw, I made 0€ in the last 10 years I'm part of eurobattle.

Kthxbye

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2016, 11:44 »
I have a set of scripts that start the bots automatically if server reboots. The problem is that I can't restart the server whenever I wish because there are other things running on it so I couldn't fully test them. The only reason it took several hours to restart the bots is because the owner rebooted the servers when I was sleeping.

Kthxbye

The payment isn't fair here. I'm moderator but I earn as much as Cen does, and he is administrator. Is my honest opinion that admins and mods should not be payed with the same amount of cash.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline echelle

• Pro Member
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2016, 12:05 »
if i had money i wouldve pay you, but im broke as a joke
63:15   Azinoth   [Allies]   if u didnt let echele paly we won
63:29   ForTheFans   [Allies]   RETARD
63:32   ForTheFans   [Allies]   HE IS
63:35   ForTheFans   [Allies]   TECHI
63:44   ForTheFans   [Allies]   YOU JERKING ON HIM OR WHAT
63:46   tnxgodformusic   [Allies]   Xddddd
63:49   ForTheFans   [Allies]   STUPID FAGGOT

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2016, 13:05 »

Kthxbye

The payment isn't fair here. I'm moderator but I earn as much as Cen does, and he is administrator. Is my honest opinion that admins and mods should not be payed with the same amount of cash.

equality biach!

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2016, 13:08 »
Looks like my bot autorestart scripts are not working after all.
Looks like this is the end of the lagabuse community ain't it ? I mean we all know that lagabuse lost a lot of players and ofc bc of dota2 but still was fun playing here but anyway you cen have made a lot of money bc of this shit and not being serious in this matter looks to me like you don't give a fuck about this community anymore
Yea, cen made a shitload of money for sure. How much did you pay?

Also, what makes you think he isn't serious?
Well if he was players wouldn't wait for a day to make a fucking reboot you know?
and wait what? we play for free so ? , it's not like lagabuse it's the only one best community in this shit you feel me out there are a lot of others community and lagabuse started to suck 3 years ago cause you can't play a game like make a good game cause of the shit players who play just to make a fucking good psr or to make a good K/D , whatever man i'm just here to share my opinion which i have that right ? , and if we make a critic that's should be a good thing for cen to be more "serious" about this shit anyway peace out!
You aren't serious now, are you?

First of all, you have absolutely no idea what was wrong and what had to be done. You may think that everything gets solved by just pressing some magic button, *beep*, you ofc have a right to think that.
Thing is, that is wrong.

Second thing, if LA.com sucks for three years and there are better communities, (to use your words) why the fuck do you care so much?
Go to a better place and enjoy it.
If there are better places why are you even here?

And the last thing, your English kinda sucks, so I'm sorry if I've written something irrelevant to your post or to what you were trying to say.

Signature by Rocka

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2016, 13:18 »
Now this I call quality drama

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2016, 13:34 »
CEN do u even play anymore on Eurobattle or War3 ? :D .

MORE DRAMA MOEREE..

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2016, 14:26 »
CEN do u even play anymore on Eurobattle or War3 ? :D .

MORE DRAMA MOEREE..
I played a few games after the new map was added. A few times a month usually.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2016, 17:17 »
LA lost it's players because 50% of them went to RGC which is a better platform, considering it has more players + it was the first platform to start using the new map, it took LA a whole year to switch to it.
And the other 50% went to DOTA 2 cos DOTA 2 > WC3 ofc.

Why not play there then? Go! Have fun! Bye bye!
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2016, 17:33 »
LA lost it's players because 50% of them went to RGC which is a better platform, considering it has more players + it was the first platform to start using the new map, it took LA a whole year to switch to it.
And the other 50% went to DOTA 2 cos DOTA 2 > WC3 ofc.
shut up u idiot

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • A normal life is boring
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2016, 20:02 »

Kthxbye

equality biach!
I want money too :)

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2016, 21:10 »
Well if he was players wouldn't wait for a day to make a fucking reboot you know?
and wait what? we play for free so ? , it's not like lagabuse it's the only one best community in this shit you feel me out there are a lot of others community and lagabuse started to suck 3 years ago cause you can't play a game like make a good game cause of the shit players who play just to make a fucking good psr or to make a good K/D , whatever man i'm just here to share my opinion which i have that right ? , and if we make a critic that's should be a good thing for cen to be more "serious" about this shit anyway peace out!
You just gave yourself a headshot with this imo. You play here for free, but you want to judge cen's "payment"? Srsly?

-
You "adversited" how good is rgc already like 5 times in last 2 months. You are still here.
I can only ask the same as last time: why the bloody hell are you still here than?!

Kthxbye

Good point, my suggestion is to lower the mods' playment to 0,0€ and raise the administrators' payment to 0,00€.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 10:41 by efko.aqw »
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2016, 21:47 »
You just gave yourself a headshot with this imo. You play here for free, but you want to judge cen's "payment"? Srsly?

-
You "adversited" how good is rgc already like 5 times in last 2 months. You are still here.
I can only ask the same as last time: why the bloody hell are you still here than?!

Kthxbye

Good point, my suggestion is to lower the mods' playment to 0,0€ and raise the administrators' payment to 0,00€.

I am here because I just wanted to see how 6.85k is going on LA and guess what? Bots aren't working :/
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 10:42 by efko.aqw »
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2016, 02:37 »
I am here because I just wanted to see how 6.85k is going on LA and guess what? Bots aren't working :/
Everything works fine for me. Maybe you have some technical issue.

Didn't people say bots are not able to host games?
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2016, 09:42 »
Everything works fine for me. Maybe you have some technical issue.

Didn't people say bots are not able to host games?
That lasted for few hours, now it works like it should.
That's interesting that you come by right when bots are off for few hours, isn't it?

Its more like you came to bitch about things.

Signature by Rocka