Author Topic: Does anyone even speak english here anymore?  (Read 4799 times)

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Does anyone even speak english here anymore?
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2016, 17:12 »
ne parle americano ,
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2016, 17:27 »
The vast majority of people of all generations throughout all human history have always been idiots.
The internet just gives you easier access to see it, so you may get the impression that this generation is especially fucked up, but it has always been like this.

i wanted to write something, then i decided not to as usual
You're welcome qwerty.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2016, 17:44 »
Nice google translate xpam :))
for English lessons i have a special teacher. Do not be jealius mate XD

It's a lose-lose situation for you lil' xpam. If you use google translate the sentence gets messed up, but then in the other hand if you don't use google translate the sentence that you "write" is literally unreadable.

You are simply being ignorant by refusig to admit your stupidity. You are uneducated delusional personality who is too ignorant to realize how naive in reality you actually are.

You will obviously take this as "omg jean iz hater" but in the reality I'm just trying to get you out of your delusional world. It's the same as if you are fat and I'm telling you to run once in a while (just like commy does KappaPride).

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2016, 18:02 »
Serious question.

20% of the posts are written in serbian (in public forums)
10% turkish
20% turko-england (sometimes google translate doesnt translate the entire sentences)
50% broken english which requires to be reread several times to try to understand what he is trying to say

Is having an education that hard these days? I'm not even being sarcastic, I'm just trying to understand what is going on around here cuz i cant seem to be able to engage in a conversation duo to not understanding what others are trying to say.

Thank you!
Doesn't*, Cause*, I*, Can't*, due*, inbetween "what" and "others" you need to put "the", thank me later.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 18:03 by Belphegor »

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2016, 18:35 »

It's a lose-lose situation for you lil' xpam. If you use google translate the sentence gets messed up, but then in the other hand if you don't use google translate the sentence that you "write" is literally unreadable.

You are simply being ignorant by refusig to admit your stupidity. You are uneducated delusional personality who is too ignorant to realize how naive in reality you actually are.

You will obviously take this as "omg jean iz hater" but in the reality I'm just trying to get you out of your delusional world. It's the same as if you are fat and I'm telling you to run once in a while (just like commy does KappaPride).

I miss jimy he muted you on forum reason Asssssssssssssssssssssss ahah ;D
You're no one in real life here you do satisfy the ego I just feel sorry for you poor children

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2016, 18:51 »

You're no one in real life here you do satisfy the ego I just feel sorry for you poor children
Jesus fucking Christ, use commas and dots.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2016, 19:08 »
xpam right now

Offline Ayd.Mev

• Ayd's Admin Safelist Member
  • ''When you feel hopeless think like Atatürk''
  • Server Account: Ayd.Mev
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Contributor [COMMON] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2016, 19:09 »

Jesus fucking Christ, use commas and dots.
-1 nab

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2016, 19:45 »
You may know english on a basic level trol, but you still have work to do on your punctuation.

Stop,doing shit like . this.
Thats what my proffesors. say too.
And its not just basic, its quite,A bit more than.that.
I make punctuation mistakes in my own language despite knowing the grammar pretty well.If i had time to correct all ur mistakes on this forum ud be surprised. Not saying i dont make any,but ur english isnt perfect either.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2016, 20:02 »
yeah shut the fuck up kid

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2016, 20:04 »
Bitch

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2016, 21:01 »
Kids in Africa have nothing to eat or drink and here you are arguing with internet people about each others' English knowledge.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2016, 21:08 »
Kids in Africa have nothing to eat or drink and here you are arguing with internet people about each others' English knowledge.
wow who started ?

guest49825

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2016, 22:07 »
Use deer language, Jean. You will not care about any education. Anymore.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2016, 23:22 »
Serious question.

20% of the posts are written in serbian (in public forums)
10% turkish
20% turko-england (sometimes google translate doesnt translate the entire sentences)
50% broken english which requires to be reread several times to try to understand what he is trying to say

Is having an education that hard these days? I'm not even being sarcastic, I'm just trying to understand what is going on around here cuz i cant seem to be able to engage in a conversation duo to not understanding what others are trying to say.

Thank you!

give me some language education jean-chan
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 10:59 by XeqtR »
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL