Author Topic: need help ! Gproxy  (Read 1867 times)

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: need help ! Gproxy
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2016, 19:38 »
Common has nothing with this bot and community or forum in basic, He is just simply player like you and everybody else, we cant forbid him to post on his own, Everybody use his brain like he want it. So if you offended cuz his words then i feel sorry for you.

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Slark1389

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2016, 19:40 »
he is here to help us?
why can't he just type turn antivirus off?
isn't that simple?

Offline Buleski

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2016, 19:43 »
the problem is that eurobattlenet need to remove the troyan from the file... just turn antivirus or windows difender off and problem solved... but still troyan can make trouble to comp

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2016, 19:44 »
Who said that he is here to help you? He is not even obey to help you, Me or any staff from here, We are obey to help you, and we gona help you anytime we have free time, But Common is not, its his good will is he or not do help.

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Slark1389

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2016, 19:46 »
why did he reply if he don't want to help?
look, we can do this all day and all night, so let's just foget about all?
glhf

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2016, 19:50 »
Ok as you wish, I gona write this once more, I write in every topic where someone need help so i will said again, Always when you have problem related to lagabuse or any other PM. me and i will ALWAYS reply to you, and try to help you. Its not heavy for me at all. Rly you can ask so many players which i help to fix some problem.

Offline Slark1389

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2016, 19:52 »
So i can count on your help if i have any problems like this one? just sending Pm to u?
can i do it in our language? Croatian/Serbian?

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2016, 19:54 »
Ofcourse you can,  i am not magician but i will give my best to fix your problem.

Offline Slark1389

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2016, 19:54 »
okay, ty  :)

Offline God.is.Great

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2016, 20:10 »
OK so let's see if I get this right. basically I need to allow the trojan to take action so I can play ?

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2016, 22:42 »
From where you download gproxy? From eurobattle.net? If yes then we all have trojans and we like it.
We are trojan wariors cuz we all download it from there.Man its not trojan thats just your antivirus give false alarm :D

Offline cen

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • WickedSick Member
  • Lok'tar Ogar
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • EuroBattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2016, 02:27 »
There is no virus/trojan in eurobattle programs.. if your AV detects anything add an exception to your AV, don't turn it off. Some AVs could detect our executables as malicious because of some antihack scans on Warcraft 3.

I also check the Windows Defender description of this "virus": https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/Encyclopedia/Entry.aspx?Name=Win32/Varpes

Download and install other malware.
Our client connects to the internet to check for updates..

Record your keystrokes and the sites you visit.
We kinda? record keystrokes for chatbuffers feature..

It is just a false positive from Windows Defender. I will double check if the downloadable zip is still intact just in case (if someone tampered with it) but there is probably nothing to worry about at all.

1/53 antivirus programs found gproxy.exe as virus: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/17559aed458c9da278872b0321195dd0fdf6bead26ce16277634b5465bb7e9bc/analysis/1469925517/
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 02:40 by cen »