Author Topic: Ban Request Never_LosE  (Read 1793 times)

Offline thatone

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request Never_LosE
« on: July 30, 2016, 02:18 »
Example 2.
1: Your NickName?
ThatOne
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Never_LosE
3: What rule did he/they break?
Using MapHack
4: When was the Rule Broken?
Whole game
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I couldnt count that he ran out from the gangs and do lightning on the invisible men whole the game it was impossible to get close to him when we were invisible.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5952502

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request Never_LosE
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 03:38 »
Request moved where it belongs.

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline KhaLiD...

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • True Gamers never die, we Respawn.
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 10:11 »
i actually played with that player, he played zeus and when somone is fewer hp even in their woods he use ulty and he killed, i told him why r u using ulty if it's not needed he said i use to see where r they but i'm lucky i got kills ^^. TY for ur report.
If You Bf Replies To Your Text While He Is Playing DOTA, Then He Truly Loves You. Not So True. He’S Just Waiting To Respawn And Has Nothing Else To Do.

Offline thatone

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2016, 19:28 »
Whole game

Watch replay and post info about every situation where you think that he used hacks with exact replay time.
It means Lagabuse Team is too lazy to investigate. 1 or 2 situation doesnt mean that people use maphack so if anyone wants to catch maphackers should investigate the player behaviors whole game. I'm not the person to give you that information. Anyway laziness protects the maphackers that screws the server up. Thank you admin.

Offline thatone

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2016, 19:30 »
And im sorry for the topic is opened on a wrong place thank you for your helps.

i actually played with that player, he played zeus and when somone is fewer hp even in their woods he use ulty and he killed, i told him why r u using ulty if it's not needed he said i use to see where r they but i'm lucky i got kills ^^. TY for ur report.
Thank you for giving that information.

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • A normal life is boring
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2016, 03:51 »
Mate go check how many hacks mod we got. Why we have to watch his behavior we just want requests to be solved asap. So please be patient.

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2016, 16:00 »
Example 2.
1: Your NickName?
ThatOne
2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
Never_LosE
3: What rule did he/they break?
Using MapHack
Whole game
5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation.
I couldnt count that he ran out from the gangs and do lightning on the invisible men whole the game it was impossible to get close to him when we were invisible.
6: Link of the game? (if applies)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5952502

mate rule is simple check this
EXAMPLE - HOW TO POST A MH BAN REQUEST

1: Djerfi-
2: ek0
3: http://lagabuse.com/stats/game/4957678
4: The game was an obvious disaster due to the usage of map hack by a player named ek0.
5: He was mid from the beginning, with Mirana (PotM) with Bottle, and he knew where was every rune in the game... He didn't miss 1 rune. While I was farming in woods (27:35 minute) he just casted his Arrow and hit me which later caused my death! He obviously knew where I was and he or his team didn't have any wards.
Or 30:05 minute he went down to farm and we wanted to gank him, and he just went back, without killing all of the creeps which was pretty suspicious. He escaped a few ganks later too. Just watch the replay and you'll see that he is obviously using some kind of MH.

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2016, 20:04 »
@Thatone

You can also check this replay http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5950291

We had rikimaru and gondar in team and he made so many clearly mh moves
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2016, 20:42 »
Deynro

dont talk plz u the only one in this game use mh and u jumb in fog and get kills

and i didnt say any thing abut it

24:23       [All]    -Deynro- killed HayvanEvladiyim
24:30       [All]    The Sentinel killed suu
24:35       [All]    Acnologia denied the mid level 1 Scourge tower
24:53       [All]    -Deynro- killed Never_LosE
24:55    HayvanEvladiyim    [Allies]    nice mh

on of my team says u r mh ok
30:39    HayvanEvladiyim    [Allies]    ....
30:43       [All]    -Deynro- killed MonoS40
30:46    HayvanEvladiyim    [All]    nice mh

again mh

agian min 30

30:55    Krasiwa.    [All]    mh
30:55    HayvanEvladiyim    [All]    %100

35:03    Krasiwa.    [All]    map hacker tiny
35:03    -Deynro-    [All]    instead trashtalking

again mh tiny

again

35:13    NenoTheMaster    [Allies]    tiny
35:15    NenoTheMaster    [Allies]    mh
35:17    NenoTheMaster    [Allies]    hhhhh

ok i think i will post mh just for u man

check u later mher :D

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 18:26 »
Deynro

dont talk plz u the only one in this game use mh and u jumb in fog and get kills

and i didnt say any thing abut it

24:23       [All]    -Deynro- killed HayvanEvladiyim
24:30       [All]    The Sentinel killed suu
24:35       [All]    Acnologia denied the mid level 1 Scourge tower
24:53       [All]    -Deynro- killed Never_LosE
24:55    HayvanEvladiyim    [Allies]    nice mh

on of my team says u r mh ok
30:39    HayvanEvladiyim    [Allies]    ....
30:43       [All]    -Deynro- killed MonoS40
30:46    HayvanEvladiyim    [All]    nice mh

again mh

agian min 30

30:55    Krasiwa.    [All]    mh
30:55    HayvanEvladiyim    [All]    %100

35:03    Krasiwa.    [All]    map hacker tiny
35:03    -Deynro-    [All]    instead trashtalking

again mh tiny

again

35:13    NenoTheMaster    [Allies]    tiny
35:15    NenoTheMaster    [Allies]    mh
35:17    NenoTheMaster    [Allies]    hhhhh

ok i think i will post mh just for u man

check u later mher :D

You're welcome to check all of the games that i have played, have a nice day mr.hater :). Also lets not talk here about me , you can report me with a new topic and we can talk there. This topic is for never_lose
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2016, 21:49 »
Too much talk.

It means Lagabuse Team is too lazy to investigate. 1 or 2 situation doesnt mean that people use maphack so if anyone wants to catch maphackers should investigate the player behaviors whole game. I'm not the person to give you that information. Anyway laziness protects the maphackers that screws the server up. Thank you admin.

You can't understand even if I try to explain the concept or the way we work here.

REQUEST DENINED ( NO PROOF GIVEN )
If you would like to REPOST do it by the GUIDANCE.
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.