Author Topic: Let us remind ourselves in the name of the Father, Son and The Holy Spirit.  (Read 2979 times)

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Exodus 20:13 - Thou shalt not kill.

Exodus 20:16 - Thou shalt not bear false witness.

Exodus 20:15 - Thou shalt not steal.

What has this taught us? We should never kill, lie nor steal. That's a gravely sin. If you've done something of that kind go to church and ask for forgivness to the Lord for your sins.

Psalm 145:9 - The Lord is good to all.

Malachi 3:6 - For I am the Lord; I change not.

What has this taught us? The Lord is good to all and he shall never change. Meaning you can make any sins then ask for forgivness and the Lord will forgive you.

Timothy 2:12 - I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet.

Exodus 22:18 - You shall not let a sorceress live.

The woman shall never have authority over a man, nor she can be a sorceress. That means we can be sorcerers, the mans and we shall have authority over women. It's in the Bible. Do not question it

Matthew 5:29 - And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 5:30 - And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

If your right eye and your right hand sins(we all know that our right hands have sinned), you shall pluck/cut it out/off, it's better if you lose one part from your body, than to throw your whole body in hell.

Belphegor 6:66 - And have I said unto thy people that you have created; Fuck that shit, for the Bible it's a total bullshit. (Me talking with the Lord)

I hope you've learned something today from this.

Yours truly, the 666th Apostle, Belphegor.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 17:04 by Belphegor »

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thou jean's cock shall be sucked in and out of her mouth.

Amin.

Offline Nexxus

• Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Amen.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Go fck urself vrigin wannabe metal kid  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Oh, look, the "Imseriuslygonnasacrificemyself" guy. Seems kinda... not sacrificed...

Signature by Rocka

Offline Nexxus

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I tried to but then I reminded myself I have to continue Varg's legacy. I still didn't burn the 4-5 churches we have in town.

Offline Nexxus

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is funny, a christian piece of shit with his bible under his pillow comes and trashtalks, you can suck my metal cock lil 6k wannabe scrub...    8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 23:16 by Belphegor »

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
arent u 2k nexxus ?
cuz i remember your friend request, and as much as i wanted to ask you something, my hand could not go to "accept friend request" when i was seeing that
im just asking now for ur own good cuz, u may need to go check yourself into a mental hospital if u think u have the right to make fun of maciek for not being 6k when you arent even 3k

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:
Exodus 20:13 - Thou shalt not kill.

Exodus 20:16 - Thou shalt not bear false witness.

Exodus 20:15 - Thou shalt not steal.

What has this taught us? We should never kill, lie nor steal. That's a gravely sin. If you've done something of that kind go to church and ask for forgivness to the Lord for your sins.

Psalm 145:9 - The Lord is good to all.

Malachi 3:6 - For I am the Lord; I change not.

What has this taught us? The Lord is good to all and he shall never change. Meaning you can make any sins then ask for forgivness and the Lord will forgive you.

Timothy 2:12 - I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man. She must be quiet.

Exodus 22:18 - You shall not let a sorceress live.

The woman shall never have authority over a man, nor she can be a sorceress. That means we can be sorcerers, the mans and we shall have authority over women. It's in the Bible. Do not question it

Matthew 5:29 - And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Matthew 5:30 - And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

If your right eye and your right hand sins(we all know that our right hands have sinned), you shall pluck/cut it out/off, it's better if you lose one part from your body, than to throw your whole body in hell.

Belphegor 6:66 - And have I said unto thy people that you have created; Fuck that shit, for the Bible it's a total bullshit. (Me talking with the Lord)

I hope you've learned something today from this.

God bless this idiot!

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This is funny, a christian piece of shit with his bible under his pillow comes and trashtalks, you can suck my metal cock lil 6k wannabe scrub...    8) 8) 8)
I was 6k when u were still sucking ur fat moms breast  8) 8)