Author Topic: Unban Request <ZaCcHi>  (Read 365 times)

Offline zacchi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • someone called for the doctor
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request <ZaCcHi>
« on: July 22, 2016, 03:00 »
1: NickName? ZaCcHi

2: Who banned you? _XPAM_

3: Why did you got banned? According to this 12 year old kid _XPAM_ i didnt kick some game ruiner? this is complete BS and believe XPAM shouldnt be part of a moderator. There is no correct criteria used here.
The guy they wanted to kick was not ruining the game, he was a bit newbie but not doing on purpose. There is no rule saying you MUST kick newbies.

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule? Not kicking a newbie

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation. nowhere on the rules say you should kick newbies, please be fair and review your criteria and also review the dudes that think they are moderators

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5949586

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request <ZaCcHi>
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 03:58 »
sure  I warned you 4-5 times in game he sold tems he feed with cruier and you did not give vote for kick
f: Refusing to votekick a player who is intentionaly ruining the game (mass feeding, sabotaging team mates, sabotaging the game, etc..)  may lead to ban.
!denied

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request <ZaCcHi>
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 04:00 »
1: NickName? ZaCcHi

2: Who banned you? _XPAM_

3: Why did you got banned? According to this 12 year old kid _XPAM_ i didnt kick some game ruiner? this is complete BS and believe XPAM shouldnt be part of a moderator. There is no correct criteria used here.
The guy they wanted to kick was not ruining the game, he was a bit newbie but not doing on purpose. There is no rule saying you MUST kick newbies.

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule? Not kicking a newbie

5: Explain to us a general vision about the situation. nowhere on the rules say you should kick newbies, please be fair and review your criteria and also review the dudes that think they are moderators

6: Link of the game?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5949586

you are so funy guy  I think you have problem with your eyes ?
did you check mirana items ?
whatever you wont be unban