Author Topic: Broodmother - Black Arachnia  (Read 4184 times)

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Broodmother - Black Arachnia
« on: July 12, 2016, 22:59 »
Hello guys,

recently, I have got really interested in this hero. Brood is not the hero u can see very often. AP (not picked), AR (repicked), RD (overlooked), SD (not picked). Or at least in noob games  8)

I would really like to see some replay of this hero owning. Therefore, if you have some replay that could be watchable on this latest patch, or if you have played great game with it, or simply if you know some watchable replay of it, pls notify me.

Regards

Offline Blast

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • A normal life is boring
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3rd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Broodmother - Black Arachnia
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 23:12 »
Its my favorite hero in D1 atm. I know this is a noob game or others will call it like that but still if you want you can learn smthin myb :)
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5945298

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 02:27 »
now I am seching my old games
you have best teacher now on la
do not listen blast he is just noob ;D :P

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 11:58 »

430 aka Ferrari is best Broodmother player in the world, later i will find you some replays on youtube of his dota1 brood play, his micro with spawns and jungling is unreal...
Modul Nostru

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 12:02 »

Enjoy, awesome game too
Modul Nostru

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 12:38 »

430 aka Ferrari is best Broodmother player in the world, later i will find you some replays on youtube of his dota1 brood play, his micro with spawns and jungling is unreal...
Altho hes quite good with microing, its not so impressive when u compare it to some old starcraft 1 koreans playing, defending A main base and 5-6 expansions at the same time,now thats really impressive, their apm is In mid hundreds. I remember watching them play for the first time,i was like what the fuck Is wrong with these people. Dota on the other hand , is not so micro-rewarding. Its kinda silly that people with good micro get so screwed by one or two aoe spells.For example, brood can be so easy to play when opponents got no aoe abilities and it goes as far as putting 5 heroes on the broods lane,and it still isnt enough,she can literally avoid getting In touch with enemy heroes while keeping all 5 Of them at the same place. At the same time,one good aoe hero can completely shut her down and make her completely irrelevant In the game. I had an ss game In which i got a hero as simple as it gets with jakiro, a hero thats not picked a lot,not played a lot and cant really snowball well. We did lose the game eventually, but A solo jakiro completely dominated brood 1v1, and it wasnt even close, spiderlings just got melt down with A couple of spells, and brood couldnt approach the creeps.
Brood is still A pretty good and annoying hero to play against tho , but she has a whole bunch of weaknesses

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2016, 13:00 »

Altho hes quite good with microing, its not so impressive when u compare it to some old starcraft 1 koreans playing, defending A main base and 5-6 expansions at the same time,now thats really impressive, their apm is In mid hundreds. I remember watching them play for the first time,i was like what the fuck Is wrong with these people. Dota on the other hand , is not so micro-rewarding. Its kinda silly that people with good micro get so screwed by one or two aoe spells.For example, brood can be so easy to play when opponents got no aoe abilities and it goes as far as putting 5 heroes on the broods lane,and it still isnt enough,she can literally avoid getting In touch with enemy heroes while keeping all 5 Of them at the same place. At the same time,one good aoe hero can completely shut her down and make her completely irrelevant In the game. I had an ss game In which i got a hero as simple as it gets with jakiro, a hero thats not picked a lot,not played a lot and cant really snowball well. We did lose the game eventually, but A solo jakiro completely dominated brood 1v1, and it wasnt even close, spiderlings just got melt down with A couple of spells, and brood couldnt approach the creeps.
Brood is still A pretty good and annoying hero to play against tho , but she has a whole bunch of weaknesses

True but check out the other link i posted, its a bit older video but unfortunalty dota1 is not played proffesionaly anymore, that was the hotspot of dota1 tournaments, Ferrari never use spawns on lane he sends them to farm jungle and anicents but in a pro game brood will never get ganked by enemy supports unless they chain-stun her to death, she has too much movment speed and too good regen so basicly soul ring and does not need to leave lane. Its different with starcraft and Koreans are half human-half robot....brood with bkb is just op only thing that counters her (back in thoes days) is rexars ulty (Dooms ulty did not go thru bkb back then)
Modul Nostru

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2016, 13:35 »
She's basically countered by any hero with ability to spam AoE spells. That is her weakness.

If enemy team lacks such a heroes, it is good time to pick Brood.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2016, 13:41 »
I would better say Zai or iceiceice as best brood players, but good video, even tho it's just a "fragmovie". :)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2016, 18:15 »

True but check out the other link i posted, its a bit older video but unfortunalty dota1 is not played proffesionaly anymore, that was the hotspot of dota1 tournaments, Ferrari never use spawns on lane he sends them to farm jungle and anicents but in a pro game brood will never get ganked by enemy supports unless they chain-stun her to death, she has too much movment speed and too good regen so basicly soul ring and does not need to leave lane. Its different with starcraft and Koreans are half human-half robot....brood with bkb is just op only thing that counters her (back in thoes days) is rexars ulty (Dooms ulty did not go thru bkb back then)
In the second vid mu is playing the brood,not ferrari :D Those old chinese games were so boring,holy fuck,i just scrolled this one,just to remember that.
There was a reason she was first ban/pick material for such a long time in dota1,the hero needed to be nerfed badly,it was impossible to kill her without a decent 4-5 sec chainstun and at least 3 heroes.
But tbh,pro scene has evolved so much since dota 2 came out,its unrealistic.Watching these guys play is weird,they make quite a lot of mistakes which would be ridiculous right now,and its not even the meta,its just the way they thought and played then compared to the way things are standing now.

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2016, 18:17 »
I would better say Zai or iceiceice as best brood players, but good video, even tho it's just a "fragmovie". :)

zei kid?
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 18:52 »
aoe spells lol, pls stop talking, u have no idea how this game works

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 19:56 »
Omfg clueless people everywhere, stop spreading cancer

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2016, 20:41 »
yea u gays have definitely 0 knowledge about this game called dota