Author Topic: Kindest regards lovers/haters  (Read 4637 times)

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kindest regards lovers/haters
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2016, 20:19 »
Exactly why you should not be moderator _Xpam_ that and the fact that your english sound like child with down syndrome

@Astaroth Yes thats exactly how, provoke players then when they flame you mute/ban them.
yes you are right  my eng sound like a child
but your brain and behaivur like a child kid
do not waste my time
go play tetris mario do something ehehe

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2016, 20:21 »
who kicked him from stf  :) haters ;D

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2016, 20:36 »
Exactly why you should not be moderator _Xpam_ that and the fact that your english sound like child with down syndrome

@Astaroth Yes thats exactly how, provoke players then when they flame you mute/ban them.
yes you are right  my eng sound like a child
but your brain and behaivur like a child kid
do not waste my time
go play tetris mario do something ehehe
Nobody is wasting your time. You could just ignore this topic.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2016, 21:15 »
I was never kicked from the staff, the fact that truth hurts you just proves my point....its not even your english that is problem but fact that you think you are god, not even that good player who provokes team-mates and oponents and then when they flame you they get banned, problem there is most players here dont use forum and dont know how, if everyone who you muted for no reason other than being arogant reported you, you would suffer same consequence as Bad^^atitude, i rest my case.
Modul Nostru

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2016, 21:19 »
I was never kicked from the staff, the fact that truth hurts you just proves my point....its not even your english that is problem but fact that you think you are god, not even that good player who provokes team-mates and oponents and then when they flame you they get banned, problem there is most players here dont use forum and dont know how, if everyone who you muted for no reason other than being arogant reported you, you would suffer same consequence as Bad^^atitude, i rest my case.

Y i am abuser too, Abuse my Hamster's fellas every day   :o

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2016, 21:20 »
U still dnt answer my question ;)
I have a clear conscience so no reason to talk ;) I was just suprised that u mentioned me.

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2016, 21:21 »
BorinK.

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2016, 21:42 »
I have a clear conscience so no reason to talk ;) I was just suprised that u mentioned me.
You really think i have time to go thru every game you played and find proof? Seriously?
Modul Nostru

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2016, 22:04 »
whats the point of having power and not (ab)use it?  ;)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2016, 22:10 »
You really think i have time to go thru every game you played and find proof? Seriously?

So from where u deduce that im abuser? Get facts before blame ;)

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2016, 22:21 »
This topic stinks of butthurt, so I will just skip it :P

I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2016, 23:09 »

From the fact that i played several games with you? What kind of questions is that?
Modul Nostru

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2016, 11:57 »
he is just noob hard noob so hard nob uber noob   :'(

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2016, 12:08 »

From the fact that i played several games with you? What kind of questions is that?

jealous 8)

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2016, 14:32 »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.