Author Topic: Euro 2016 football  (Read 5707 times)

Offline efko.aqw

• GodLike Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Forum staff member [RARE] Special award for the 100th PSC [UNIQUE] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 1st place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE] 3rd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Euro 2016 football
« on: June 23, 2016, 17:30 »
Round of 16

1   Switzerland vs Poland
2   Croatia vs Portugal
3   Wales vs Northern Ireland
4   Hungary vs Belgium

1vs2 vs 3vs4

5   Germany vs Slovakia
6   Italy vs Spain
7   France vs Republic of Ireland
8   England vs Iceland

5vs6 vs 7vs8

My opinion - chance to win
1 Poland 70%
2 Portugal 55% because if Ronaldo, without him real strength 25%
3 Wales 65%
4 Hungary 60%
5 Germany 70%
6 Italy 60%
7 France 55%
8 England 70%

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Euro 2016 football
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 20:15 »
Round of 16

1   Switzerland vs Poland
2   Croatia vs Portugal
3   Wales vs Northern Ireland
4   Hungary vs Belgium

1vs2 vs 3vs4

5   Germany vs Slovakia
6   Italy vs Spain
7   France vs Republic of Ireland
8   England vs Iceland

5vs6 vs 7vs8

My opinion - chance to win
1 Poland 70%
2 Portugal 55% because if Ronaldo, without him real strength 25%
3 Wales 65%
4 Hungary 60%
5 Germany 70%
6 Italy 60%
7 France 55%
8 England 70%
PRoland
Ronaldo
Bales
Belgium
Germany
Spain
France
England

Portugal
Wales
Germany
France

Portugal
Germany

Germany

Trust me, Ronaldo need one good day and Portugal with 3 draws go to final.

Offline Hagarath

• Wretched Mortal !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 00:50 »
Croatia will own all of them but then there are the hooligans which can destroy the morale.
If man were meant to fly, he would have been born with wings"

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2016, 04:46 »
Poland - Switzerland: Swiss because of major tournament expirience
Croatia - Portugal: Very Ronaldo dependant, but I think he got momentum now and Portugal goes through.
Wales - N.Ireland: Wales easy
Belgium - Hungary: Belgium easy, Hungary is class or behind on every position, and they will be overwhelmed.

Germany- Slovakia: Germans on class.
Italy - Spain: hardest one, but I'll say Italy, they rested nearly all first team, and they will know how to guard Morata.
France - Ireland: France. Ireland wouldn't even be here if Italy needed points in that game, and also France a lot better team and home field.

England - Iceland: Well obvious England if they manage to score

The most surprising team of the Euro so far is Iceland. Country that has only 76 pro footballers, not losing game yet, and they had chances for win in both draws.
The most disappointing well I'd say England. They won only 1 game and that one on clear offside goal. Strikers like Vardy and Kane who scored 50+ together in PL failed to score in 3 matches. (Vardy goal was offside and should've been ruled off.)

Best players so far:
Payet and Bale, they just played masterclass.
Disappointing so far:
De Gea - he made 2 stupid mistakes for 2 goals, lucky for them it wasn't a knockout stage.
Levandowski - Well he did pretty much nothing in all 3 games, and you expect a lot from him.
Sterling - IMO he is overrated anyway but he was just wasting balls in the time he played.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 05:06 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 11:13 »

Belgium - Hungary: Belgium easy, Hungary is class or behind on every position, and they will be overwhelmed.

Official UEFA statistics.
Spoiler for Hiden:

I wouldn't say it will be easy for belguim, and not only because I'm hungarian. Whatever, I have faith that we can beat belgium. RIA RIA HUNGÁRIA! :)

(btw i couldn't copy paste the uefa link which is smth wierd, maybe my pc needs a restart after 2 days uptime :D )
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 12:21 »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Looool i just seen mazic is referee so yoy guys need mega luck
He sucks, but he is from vojvodina and myb he will give u free penalty Kappa ..

I wouldn't say it will be easy for belguim, and not only because I'm hungarian. Whatever, I have faith that we can beat belgium. RIA RIA HUNGÁRIA! :)

(btw i couldn't copy paste the uefa link which is smth wierd, maybe my pc needs a restart after 2 days uptime :D )

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2016, 17:27 »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Yes but in those statistic Hungary played against Iceland and Belgium played against Italy, so its kinda stupid of Uefa to even make such "comparison".
but gotta admit it to Hungarians, they are like 2nd most surprising team so far, they have few good players, but still Belgium beats them in every position on field.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2016, 13:32 »
easy for Poland obviously :D  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

to be fair first time i watch euro when we dont have really clear favourite...

I think Italy was looking the strongest in groups... not considering the 3rd game since they were playing with all benchwarmers...

bottom half of elimination stage is unbalanced on paper when you compare teams :D :D

anyway HUNGARY vs POLAND semifinal EASY.

Polak, Węgier — dwa bratanki,

i do szabli, i do szklanki,
oba zuchy, oba żwawi,
niech im Pan Bóg błogosławi.

Lengyel, magyar – két jó barát

Együtt harcol s issza borát
Vitéz s bátor mindkettője
Áldás szálljon mindkettőre.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 13:34 by Bart »

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2016, 17:03 »
!! :)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline Lagi

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 00:39 »
Our dream is over for now, but it was a nice run. :) According to the shitstain football we had in the last so many years, it's very nice that we were in the best 16.
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2016, 01:02 »
Our dream is over for now, but it was a nice run. :) According to the shitstain football we had in the last so many years, it's very nice that we were in the best 16.

Respect to Hungarian team, although as I said they had zero chance vs Belgium.

Offline buldozer

• Pro Member
  • kuda ide ovaj svet ?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2016, 09:31 »

Congratz , look at your south neighbor serbia, we have such a players in top eu teams but we dont have team, we only have arogant shits in past years, we change generation now i hope .