Author Topic: Euro 2016  (Read 19625 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Euro 2016
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2016, 19:07 »
i don't remember giving you permission to speak

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2016, 20:39 »
yea very interesting tournament
i watched 5 minute of a game then i felt sleeping

Lol, typicall woman.
Deal with it B)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2016, 22:28 »
Italia PX ( 1.9 )
Croatia 2-2 ( 3.53 )
Spain 1-1&2+I ( 7.63 )

Bet 1e, win 50e :D

hahahahah, almost.

I hope Croatia gets disqualified or at least severely punished for that flare hitting steward. (I sure know if we Serbs did that they would dq us without thinking.)
Although they play pretty nice football it will be a shame, yet they completely deserve it for bringing those animals there.

I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2016, 22:41 »

(I sure know if we Serbs did that they would dq us without thinking.)

They would bomb us :D

Spoiler for Hiden:
kakvi majmuni, sa 2-0, 2-2, oni ne znaju kolko mi meni znacilo 5 soma :D

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2016, 22:50 »
Italia PX ( 1.9 )
Croatia 2-2 ( 3.53 )
Spain 1-1&2+I ( 7.63 )

hahahahah, almost.

I hope Croatia gets disqualified or at least severely punished for that flare hitting steward. (I sure know if we Serbs did that they would dq us without thinking.)
Although they play pretty nice football it will be a shame, yet they completely deserve it for bringing those animals there.

What actually happend there? I wasnt able to watch that match and im curious.
Deal with it B)

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2016, 23:11 »
Italia PX ( 1.9 )
Croatia 2-2 ( 3.53 )
Spain 1-1&2+I ( 7.63 )

hahahahah, almost.

Croatian fans started bombing field with flares around 85th minute, and one of them exploded near one of the stewards who came to pick it up. Croats were leading 2:1 at that moment, game stopped for a several minutes.
I can't fucking come up with any idea why would someone obstruct the game when your team is just a minutes away from victory and certain qualify to 1/8 finals. Now they not only conceded a goal and didn't win a game, but will probably face severe punishment from uefa.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 23:13 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2016, 23:21 »
Italia PX ( 1.9 )
Croatia 2-2 ( 3.53 )
Spain 1-1&2+I ( 7.63 )

hahahahah, almost.

Croatian fans started bombing field with flares around 85th minute, and one of them exploded near one of the stewards who came to pick it up. Croats were leading 2:1 at that moment, game stopped for a several minutes.
I can't fucking come up with any idea why would someone obstruct the game when your team is just a minutes away from victory and certain qualify to 1/8 finals. Now they not only conceded a goal and didn't win a game, but will probably face severe punishment from uefa.

I rly enjoy while watch that match, Croats have good team and i guess they could win this Euro2016, at least they have good chance, and i still cant understand why their own fans fuck their game for no reason, they draw plus they gona get penality, maybe even disqualification.

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2016, 23:24 »
Yeah I see now, thanks for replys.
What a shame they did that.
Deal with it B)

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2016, 04:14 »
The way i understood the whole incident With the croatian fans,it was just a small group of people, some hooligans who dont like what theyre seeing from their country's football association. They dont deserve to get punished because of that,their players are playing with heart.Im a serb,and id rather cheer for croats than any serbian squad,ever,because croats have way more will to represent their country the best they can,unlike these cocksuckers in our squad. I honestly hope croats get at least a medal this year,they deserve it.

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2016, 17:05 »
Here is smt from me.
Morata 2 goals in match win, second is for 2day.

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: June 18, 2016, 17:27 »
Wow.....Croatia is just lol.....
Modul Nostru

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: June 18, 2016, 21:52 »
јебем те у уста срећна, sorry for non english  ;D
Modul Nostru

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: June 18, 2016, 22:14 »
This is the most "balkanian" thread around here

Step 1: bet on football games
Step 2: lose
Step 3: repeat step 1 and 2

Offline Povratnik

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2016, 23:12 »
Where is the step where we complain and yell at guy working at casion that they "fixed" the game!?
Modul Nostru