Author Topic: unban request  (Read 795 times)

Offline PujoMadjija

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban request
« on: June 04, 2016, 17:30 »
1. nerast
2. ak.47.
3. afk
4. since that idiot took axe as last pick against range heroes and failed bot, me playing spectre had to farm some items to battle them right ? anyhow i was getting rdy to farm a few more golds to buy sacred relic for radiance and went wood. axe was in the woods too farming one neutral camp. i chose the other one next to him and he came and killed my creeps on purpose. after being purposely denied to farm i had no other but to go afk and they kicked me.  i should get an appropiate ban i dont mind that..but what this guy did is banned permanently my other account prokletinja too for no reason
5.just get this guy ak shorted he has no right to ban my other accounts
6. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5934473
Freedom Fighter

Offline PujoMadjija

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 17:33 »
my bad...i was to ask about my other acc unban Prokletinja...but this is what lead for ak.47. to perma ban this account
Freedom Fighter

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 22:08 »
1. nerast
2. ak.47.
3. afk
4. since that idiot took axe as last pick against range heroes and failed bot, me playing spectre had to farm some items to battle them right ? anyhow i was getting rdy to farm a few more golds to buy sacred relic for radiance and went wood. axe was in the woods too farming one neutral camp. i chose the other one next to him and he came and killed my creeps on purpose. after being purposely denied to farm i had no other but to go afk and they kicked me.  i should get an appropiate ban i dont mind that..but what this guy did is banned permanently my other account prokletinja too for no reason
6. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5934473

Note: Admins' (not moderators') words are always indisputable
      Note: Admin (not moderator) is above the rules.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline PujoMadjija

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2016, 12:55 »
1. nerast
2. ak.47.
3. afk

is that so ? so he can ban whenever he likes cuz he failed the game and blames others for such. Ive went afk , cool, ban me for such, but to ban other of my account for no reason is total bullshit and u know that
Freedom Fighter

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2016, 15:42 »
1. nerast
2. ak.47.
3. afk

is that so ? so he can ban whenever he likes cuz he failed the game and blames others for such. Ive went afk , cool, ban me for such, but to ban other of my account for no reason is total bullshit and u know that

just wait for his reply, he's been informed about this request.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline ak.47.

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 15:47 »
Do not know what is the problem... You were afk and deal with it. While you are banned on one account you can not play untill your ban expire and that is the reason why your acc "prokletinja" is banned as multy account.
And yes, I fail with axe but I did not stay afk at base like you.

~Denied.
"Man proposes but God disposes"