Author Topic: How to play Windrunner.  (Read 2062 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
How to play Windrunner.
« on: May 16, 2016, 00:05 »

Offline Hagarath

• Wretched Mortal !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: How to play Windrunner.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 07:52 »
Everything you pick is good. Wouldn't be surprised if you know how to play every one of them as good.
If man were meant to fly, he would have been born with wings"

Offline Tobirama^Senju

• Nidaime Hokage
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 10:51 »
I check replay,you  have luck magina didnt have bkb or even sphere for you,if he had that you would be raped.
Also you farm whole game,in minute 30-40 you have only 1 assist..
Your team could easy lose this bsz of you,they even !ff and say you deserver Ban ..

You are pro to farm 50 min and then win game alone..

But your teamplay is COLD 0 thats why players hate you.

Offline iNevermore

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 10:52 »
Why are you excited so much. Nothing special in this game, nothing special that wr is imba, nothing sprcial owning enemies that cannot even counter wr.
Gj you can play it well, but seriously, not big deal.

PS. @Tobirama^Senju
couldn't agree more.
Deal with it B)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2016, 11:51 »
I check replay,you  have luck magina didnt have bkb or even sphere for you,if he had that you would be raped.
Also you farm whole game,in minute 30-40 you have only 1 assist..
Your team could easy lose this bsz of you,they even !ff and say you deserver Ban ..

You are pro to farm 50 min and then win game alone..

But your teamplay is COLD 0 thats why players hate you.
I would win anyway in some other way if he had linkens.

Of course I farm. That is the correct thing to do until a better option presents itself.

Why would I have assists if I kill people on my own ? Assists are for those that do some damage and some allies last hit the kill, how the fuck am I supposed to have assists if I kill the enemies alone while my team is busy feeding ? Do you even brain ?

If my team would lose, they would lose because they perma feed, not because of me.
They fight like braindead idiots in stupid positions while having hero number disadvantage, if they had a brain they would not choose such idiotic fights and they would wait til good fights in advantageous situations present themselves, instead of walking into enemy heroes and dying for no valid reason.

I am not going to play like an idiot just because random noobs like you or them hate me or think I am wrong.
I am going to play correctly no matter how much noobs like you want me to play in some wrong way.

You do not understand how the game works, neither do they. That is why they hate me, because they think I was supposed to do something else, when in fact, I did the correct thing while they perma fed.

When you will improve at the game, you will understand. For now, you are simply too bad a player to understand some things.

In time you will learn.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 11:59 »
Commy do you walk on the street with your eyes closed?

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2016, 12:02 »
Commy do you even lift bro?

Offline Tobirama^Senju

• Nidaime Hokage
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2016, 12:40 »
If they have brain they should kick you,dota is about teamplay not about they die bsz of you so you can farm 50 min and win late,its sad when i see someone to play like that ..

I dont want to learn to play like you,its shame for me to farm 50 min and win game..

For me you are noob ...

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2016, 12:43 »
If they have brain they should kick you,dota is about teamplay not about they die bsz of you so you can farm 50 min and win late,its sad when i see someone to play like that ..

I dont want to learn to play like you,its shame for me to farm 50 min and win game..

For me you are noob ...
The game objective is to win the game, not to "teamplay" or other bullshit noobs like you think.
I won the game.
You are too bad to understand what is good and what is bad. It's as simple as that. When you are bad, you don't understand shit. When you get better, you will understand.

For you I am noob huh ? Then come and play against me, and I guarantee you, you will lose every single game.

Offline Tobirama^Senju

• Nidaime Hokage
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2016, 12:50 »
Yes the objective is to win game but also to have fun,where is fun when strongest player go farm and 4 of them try to play team and get raped..
They should stay in base from begining and let you play alone when you play like that,then you will lose.
No man,i dont play with noobs...  8)
Its better for me to play games 1550+   :-*

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2016, 12:54 »
Yes the objective is to win game but also to have fun,where is fun when strongest player go farm and 4 of them try to play team and get raped..
They should stay in base from begining and let you play alone when you play like that,then you will lose.
I would win even easier if they stayed in base from beginning, because they wouldn't give so much gold and xp to enemies by feeding.
No man,i dont play with noobs...  8)
Its better for me to play games 1550+   :-*
? Do you even have a clue to who you are talking ?
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/stats/
Do you see who is #3 atm, and soon #1 ?

You are nothing compared to me kid. If we play against each other 100 games, do you know many you will win ?

Offline Tobirama^Senju

• Nidaime Hokage
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2016, 12:59 »
Pff so what,you are still noob for me  :-*

Why are you focused on play vs me,when i didnt say i play better then you,you rly have some brain problem.

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2016, 13:03 »
Pff so what,you are still noob for me  :-*

Why are you focused on play vs me,when i didnt say i play better then you,you rly have some brain problem.

Tobirama play vs him, why you so scared when he call you for a duel hahahahha

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2016, 15:13 »
Good game!
But its sad that i dont see commYnator-domYnator at the top of the ladder, but just on the third place.
Hurry, speed up the process.

This jojo_noob, or today i have seen "jojo_tiger" claiming he is jojo_noob stacking team at lobby with guys 21/4 K/D, doesnt deserve to be at the top. Hurts me bad!

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2016, 15:14 »
Even though i know this ladder doesnt reflect skills very well.