1.Baldrick

2.airdecuan

3.Family related flame/Abuse of host privileges

Lobby log:
00:12   AirdeCuan   FUCK YOU MOTHER
00:14   AirdeCuan   RETARD

05:47   AirdeCuan   jebem lit i majku
05:48   AirdeCuan   u picku
05:50   AirdeCuan   retardiranu  (im gonna fuck your retarded mother in the pussy)

Game log :
38:16   AirdeCuan   [All]   jeba cu ti majku u picku za ovo (im gonna fuck your mother in the pussy for this)

52:53   AirdeCuan   [All]   ko te zadni put ovako guzioo storm (who was the last one who fucked you like this storm?)

He also canceled votekick against ^elijah^ until he was voted to be droped and banned :
50:50      [All]   A votekick against player [^eliJah^] has been cancelled.
50:50      [All]   A votekick against player [^eliJah^] has been cancelled.

5.He was pissed

6.http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5926952

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 13:24 »
wow tard, we see who is pissed.... u got hard rekt kido....2xnull whole game...nobish.... learn to suck noob... bote raspali.
to pod 4 ti upucujem i ovdje jer vidim nisti stavio na koga se odnosi. ajd sad jos jedan report kido

Offline Baldrick

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Yo man!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 13:26 »
I guess this is him repluing to my tread

''Posted by: nenad3
.....bote raspali.
to pod 4 ti upucujem i ovdje jer vidim nisti stavio na koga se odnosi. ajd sad jos jedan report kido''
(and this under number 4. i again say to you here....)

Offline scifi

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 13:31 »
He was pissed because he wanted a feeder to be kicked. In his last game, "gabrian" feeded as nortom
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5926944
00:12   AirdeCuan   FUCK YOU MOTHER
00:14   AirdeCuan   RETARD
This is against gabrian, not you personally.

05:43    AirdeCuan    !check rock
05:47    AirdeCuan    jebem lit i majku
05:48    AirdeCuan    u picku
05:50    AirdeCuan    retardiranu
07:12    AirdeCuan    !open 4
07:12       Slot 4 opened
07:12       alcatraz_rock has left the game.
I assume this was against "alcatraz_rock"? He might have not liked his sd. see ?

38:08       [All]    Mamutak2727 killed AirdeCuan
38:16   AirdeCuan   [All]   jeba cu ti majku u picku za ovo (im gonna fuck your mother in the pussy for this)
This was for mamutak2727. He can complain abaout him and get him banned anytime.

52:38    Adimic    [All]    airdecuan
52:52    Adimic    [All]    do you know to play with other heroes then roth?
52:53    AirdeCuan    [All]    ko te zadni put ovako guzioo storm
He had a quarrel with Adimic. Nothing bannable I see.

Vote:
^elijah^ was his ally. He might have expected him to reconnect and help him again. His stats were good and axe is a good tank.
Check that :
50:50    Mighty_vi    [Allies]    TO BAN
50:50    Mighty_vi    [Allies]    he deserves it
He wasn't gonna vote for axe.

58:09    Baldrick    [Private]    hahahahaha
58:17    AirdeCuan    [Allies]    !ignore bald
You kept wisping him more and more and he didn't know how to "squelch" you.

Do you think this is really "your" request or you just posted this here because you hate him?

Offline nenad3

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 14:14 »
Yes, lost game because that player gabriel ultra noob, so I just said that and kick him, also after that join another idot - alcatraz_rock, was Magnus last game, and he refuse to jump and cast ulti in most important fight. So I keep him in lobby unitll game full and then kick him.
Yes, DK -Mamutak2727  was rape me, it's was my first dead, so I was so pissed on that hero, he had imba items etc. good player, it's more related like... you will regret because u are kill me, not personally insult.
^elijah^ -axe yes he was good, I did not want to kick him, what is banable here?
that is true, he /w me non stop. just talking about, you will be banned, bla bla bla, spaming like kid all fkng game.
Apparently this is due to the fact that he lost the game, and he was also pissed.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 14:52 »
airdecuan +2 warns [Family flame]

Those flames you posted were not directed at you, however since there were several occasions with several players included I will give official warning for family flaming.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..